My Boss

Intersexed Toni Smut

"Hey boss I Have someone for you to Meet she needs a Job here and I wonder if she can join the team today," Heather asked her Boss.

" Yeah, whatever Bring them in" Toni rolled her eyes.

" She is my Wife now," she said Opening the door.

" You have a Wife after you flirted with me over and over and over again. wearing short skirts and bending over " she said putting her phone down on her desk.

"Well at the time I was single" she Lied.

" Yeah sure bring her in" she said picking her phone back up

" Hello, Ms. Topaz, It is Nice to finally meet. you" The woman said stick her hand out for Toni to shake.

" Hel-" Toni's breath got caught in her throat. when she looked up

" Toni earth to Topaz" Heather waved her hand in front of her face.

" Yeah sorry and this is your wife" she asked

" Yeah why"

" No reason anyway sorry I am Toni Topaz, and you are" she said shaking her hand.

" Cheryl Blossom Miss Topaz" she said sitting in the chair in front of her desk.

"Wow Heather can you run down to the copy room and get this copy of paperwork for a party there is about 100 copies of them."

" Yeah sure" Heather walks out the door Toni gets up and walks. to the big window and presses a small button That Dims the lights and sits at her desk chair

" So why do you want this job." Toni folded her hands on the desk.

" Me and Heather have been struggling to save. money so I took matters into my own hands and wanted to help out I don't want to be home all the time" she explained.

" Yeah I feel you" she said walking around her desk to sit next to Cheryl.

" but I want to feel you" Toni whispered in her ear.

" W-what but you're my wife's boss I can't do t-this."

" Your soon to be Boss Too" Toni Licked her neck and Cheryl shivers and starts to play with her fingers

" Fuck you're so hot" Toni said playing with the rim of Cheryl's skirt It was a nice day to wear a short skirt.

" Toni we can't as Much as I want to I can't betray my wife like this" Cheryl said moving away from Toni

" She has been trying to cheat on you baby" she pins Cheryl on the wall. Cheryl Moans Softly

" I-I don't believe you she said she would never Che-" Cheryl gets cut off with a pair of soft lips on hers, so she kissed her back and then jumped up and wrapped her legs around Toni's waist.

" Mhhh fuck you taste so fucking good" Toni moaned in her mouth then moving down to her neck kissing and suck at her neck.

" Toni" Chery Moaned Unbutton Toni's Shirt and threw it on the couch...