18+!!

((A/N: WELCOME PERVERTS ONE AND ALL!!! I am too XD,So if u hate smuts and..heh...sex then WALK AWAY ))
Phone's POV (Back a Bit 😗)
Vince pinned me to the ground with both of my arms down. He was sitting on top of me,I struggled trying to get him off. " I'm going to enjoy this~" He said purring. His mouth moved to my neck and started sucking on it. I tried holding back the moans but it came out. I felt him smirk on my skin,I felt somthing slip in my pants and I rang again. Vince looked at me and kissed me again. It felt nice but it also felt wrong. I looked at the time 3:00. WHY?! Then I felt somthing..my pants were gone. Even my boxers . (( WELL HERE IT "CUMS" * Lot of gasping for air )) I looked down and saw Vince pants and boxers were gone. Vince flipped me over on my hands and knees. I felt somthing go up my ass and knew what it was. I rang again as he went in and out. (( MARI DONT COME OUT THAT BOX U WILL BE SCARED CHILD )) I tried to hold back my moans but they came out. Vincent's Hand moved to my member and he started pumping it.(( #SorryNotSorry )) I moaned louder and Vince smirked. " You like this Phone?" He said as he still went in and out. "Y-Yes," I said studdering. (( I'm Bad at English sorry )) WHY DID I SAY THAT?! My mind kept saying no but my body yes. I want to listen to my mind. I felt a warm liquid released in me.Vince flipped me over and moved down where my member was at. He started to suck on it. I let out a loud moan and pushed his head deeper. I gripped his hair and let him do. I cummed and he lifted up his head licking the sweet liquid off. The 6AM Bell rung and he put on his clouths. I did too and I walked to the door. Vincent slapped my ass and looked at me," See you tommorow night Phony,"He said licking his lips and walking out. I shivered as he did and walked out too.
(( THERE IS YOUR SEXY PART AND SMUT but 🌚 that's not the end of the smuts ))