WhiteClan (Free)

Leader-1
Adderstar - A black Tom with one Amber and one purple eye. He has light grey leopard spots, medium short fur and an average build. He is deaf in his left ear and that ear is slashed.

Deputy-1
Poisontail - A black Molly with brown eyes. She has gray spots, long fur and a muscular build. She has a fluffy mane and a scar across her right eye.

Medicine cat-1
Sagewater - A lilac brown She-cat with forest green eyes. She has mackerel tabby markings, short fur and a slim build. She is missing her back right leg and flopped ears.

Warriors-6
Breezesplash - A light grey Tom with smoky blue eyes. He has spotted tabby markings, ruffled medium fur and a lithe build. He is an excellent climber.
Spotspirit - A white Tom with deep amber eyes. He has brown flecked fur, long matted fur and a plump build. He loves to explore the vast territory.
Pondstalk - A fawn She-cat with caramel eyes. She has darker ticked tabby markings, clean short fur and a tall build. She loves to decorate her nest with feathers.
Bisonflight - A golden She-cat with emerald eyes. She has darker shaded fur around her paws, slick medium fur and a broad build. She is good at mentoring.
Daisyheart - A chimera coloured Tom with soft blue eyes. He has mackerel tabby markings, curly long fur and a lithe build. He is good at climbing.
Runningthroat - A blue-grey She-cat with dark brown eyes. She has no markings, clean long fur and an average build. She knows a bit about herbs.

Apprentices-2
Deerpaw - A rusty coloured Tom with bright green eyes. He has leopard spot markings, messy medium fur and a scrawny build. He loves to climb.
Rapidpaw - A snowy coloured She-cat with reddish-brown eyes. She has ticked tabby markings, curly medium fur and an athletic build. She is very energetic.

Queens-2
Poppythorn - A golden She-cat with dark brown eyes. She has a white chin marking, thick medium fur and a lithe build. She loves to joke around. Mate: Breezesplash Kits: Butterflykit and Tawnykit.
Crescentbird - A cream She-cat with light blue eyes. She has few white blotches, long fur and a skinny build. She can be quite energetic. Mate: Spotspirit Kits: Shadowkit, Plumkit and Willowkit.

Kits-5
Butterflykit - A light grey She-kit with brown eyes. She has spotted fur, thick medium fur and a lithe build. She decorates her fur with beautiful leaves she finds around camp.
Plumkit - A Cream and white Tom with light blue eyes. He has white blotches, long clean fur and a skinny build. He loves to act like he's patrolling the territory in camp.
Tawnykit - A golden Tom with smoky brown eyes. He has a white chin marking, ruffled medium fur and a lithe build. He can't wait to explore the territory.
Shadowkit - A white She-kit with deep blue eyes. She has brown flecks, long matted fur and a plump build. She hates any clan apart from her own.
Willowkit - A golden She-Kit with light blue eyes. She has white flecks, long thick fur and a skinny build. She likes to nap in the sun.

Elders-0

Clan age:
82 moons
Territory:
A snowy mountain with a few flat rocks littered around the mountain edge. The camp entrance is found on one of the ledges. Leading up to the mountains are rock ledges and at the base of the mountains is a huge field with many trees and hidden animal dens.
Camp:
There are multiple dens inside the mountain when entering. At the back of the small cave is the leaders den, the nursery, the elder's den and the medicine cat's den. Outside of the entrance, are the warriors and apprentices den. The warriors den is on one side of the entrance with rock ledges leading up to it, the apprentice den on the other side, also with ledges leading up to it.