2

Bahrain 2023

Raina POV

god i'm still too stunned to think properly but one thing that i know for sure are my cheeks hurting cause i smiled nonstop after that "event" like what do you do after you realize your longtime superstar actually remember your name??? if i can passed out, i will, but not know. cause the race is only an hour away.

i quickly composed myself and begin walking toward the grandstand. luckly there's not many people yet, i mean there's a lot of people but not completely packed. as soon i saw a pot that i like, i go straight to that place.i sat myself at the end of the seat, cause if i had to go to the restroom i'm not gonna blocked another person view due to the awkwardness.

i get really bored for waiting the race to start, i have to saved my batteries for the whole race no for the rest of the day. because this brilliant brain of mine forgot to bring the powerbank i'm sure it still connects to one of the sockets in my hotel room, i hoped it's not gonna blow up.

a girl sit next to me after quite a while. ohh thank goodness it's not some weird old man or a pedo middle age man, i let a relief breathe out.

she have her shoulder length hair braided in two pig tails, she wear this bright red ferrari shirt and she brought this big big biggg charles face with her.wow i might
make one with lando face in the next race.

"hii" the girl said with the biggest smile i ever seen today.

"heyy. you're alone??" oh god it's so awkwarddddd .

"yeahh, and you're the same right??" she still have the smile from earlier

"as you can see"I put my hand under my chin and moved my fingers rapidly while blinking my eyes countless times.

she laugh, of my i'm glad i'm not gonna humiliate myself in front of her.

"Raina" i hang my hand in the air.

"Amelia.so...." she shook my hand.

we talks a lot while waiting, basically we become besties in no times the parade just begun drivers just casually waving to the crowd and there he is....my boyfriend, i mean Lando.and of course i had to take a lot of photos and videos for the memories.

Charles and Carlos now in sight (and the other drivers), the sea of red just begin roaring and of course Amelia too she get up from her sit and started screaming.

"WOHOOOOOO CHARLESSSSS" while she lift charles face up in the air.

she doesn't stop until charles drove past us i think earlier Charles face got noticed by the real Charles and she got some waved from him too.

"ohh myyyy" amelia said while she hold her chest tightly.

"that's the first time i got noticed!!!god this thing brings me luckk" she quickly hug and kiss the big Charles face.

i laugh "girlll, this means i have to brought one for myself so i can be noticed too"

"OH YEAHHH, after that maybe went to the race together. pleaseeee it's gonna look soo funny"

well i think it's not really a bad idea. i'm glad i have a friend that can enjoy the race together I usually go to the races by myself cause sadly my so called bestfriend Illona is to lazy to go here with me, how can she.

but no hate i still love her.

but back again to my main attraction, Lando.even though i already met him earlier but he's just sooo breathtaking o begin to do the same things that Amelia do earlier.