✧˚ · .3✧˚ · .

It's already 6:30 am so I begin getting ready. I pick out some clothes and go to brush my teeth. I take a quick pic and post it to my story and then I get the text that matts arrived.

snapchat

"Miles, Josie are you guys decent?" I cringe before slowly opening the door

"Miles, Josie are you guys decent?" I cringe before slowly opening the door. Surprisingly they're both dressed and ready just waiting on his bed. "Jesus rose you got to chill it's 6 in the morning." I stick my tongue out at him. "C'mon Matt is waiting outside."

When we get to school, I sit down in homeroom next to Josie. "So how was your night in my house where you didn't talk to me?" I say but she knows I'm just joking around. "You know I love you more." I'm about to say how I know and how I actually am happy for her when-

"Would Rosalie Monroe and Christopher Sturniolo report to the office."

My heart stops for a second. I haven't done anything but I'm always anxious going to the office, especially when Chris is involved. One time in middle school we both got in school suspension because a teacher saw me slap him after he made fun of my tooth gap.

"What is that about?" Jocelyn asks. "Not sure I guess we'll find out." I get up and walk down to the office. When I walk in Chris is already sat down. I shoot him a questioning look and he sends me one back. "Calm down neither of you are in trouble. Come sit please Ms. Monroe." That relieves me a bit, but I'm still confused. "So, you both seem pretty close. I mean you have a few classes together and you sit together at lunch." We both are completely silent. "Uhm anyways," Mrs. Dokter clears her throat. "I was talking to Coach Varner about Chris's grades, and we think a tutor would be a good idea."  I immediately piece this together. I glance at him annoyed and for once he looks embarrassed. I feel guilty for some reason and stay silent. "I think you would be perfect Rosalie. Your scores are amazing plus you both see each other quite often." Silence. "I'll give you credits for it." I nod slightly.

Neither of us decline, expecting the other to.

"Perfect, you're dismissed." She says politely but we know she just is sick of students so early. When we get out the door he groans.  "Are we actually doing this?" I ask. I'm expecting an absolutely not. "I guess so." He says dragging his words like this is for me and not him. I smile to myself though because Chris's future is in my hands. He knows what I'm thinking and elbows me. I shoot him a dirty look, "Hey, I'm your only chance at lacrosse okay so how we do this is up to you." "Okay okay rosie." He mocks throwing his hands in the air as if he is innocent. "I will be in the library after last period if you don't show up then you'll have to find another way to raise that grade." He whines and is about to complain so I walk to my first class.

Tutoring Chris is definitely going to be a change and I know I should be annoyed but I can't find it in me to be. It's probably because I get credits for it...

My phone buzzes six period.

Messages

Chris: I'll be in the library eight period

Rosie: Oh?

Chris: Shut up

read

Chris: Will this even get my grade up

Rosie: Can you just trust me for once

Chris: No

Rosie: No then it won't work

Chris: Fine I trust you

read

OMGGGGGGG guys next chapter is about to be really cute then the chaos begins.

Sorry this was short but just wait trust me

These chapters are so slow but im so excited to finally start writing some action

-Maddy