32

...

 Doctor: Mrs. Y/L I am pleased to announce that you are pregnant! You are in your 6th week of pregnancy!

*chan grabbed your hand and stroked it*

 Chan: Can we find out the gender of the baby doctor? *you laughed* Why are you laughing, miss?

 Doctor: It's too early Mr. Bang to know the gender of the baby... That's probably why she's laughing...

...

*Leave the gynecologist and go to the company...*

In the car:

  - Of all the gynecologists, did you have to choose a man? Are there no female doctors?

  - What's wrong my love?

  - Nothing!

  - Chan don't tell me-

  - YES I'M JEALOUS

  - You're dumb *laughs*

  - So that is how it is? The doctor is probably smarter... They go to him...

  - Chan seriously? Do you want us to argue for no reason?

  - No... it doesn't do in your situation...

  - YOU WILL DRIVE ME CRAZY

  - CALM DOWN

  - YOU MADE A WHOLE SCENE BECAUSE YOU WERE JEALOUS AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME TO  CALM DOWN?

  - I'm sorry... I just don't want to lose you...

  - Lose me? I don't know if you remember, but I'm pregnant with your child...

  - I know...

  - *you grabbed his hand that was on the gear lever* there's no reason to doubt Chan... You  know I don't have eyes for anyone else... You're the one I fell in love with and I loved and that won't change.. Unless you-

  - I love you *turned and kissed you*

  - Be careful on the road *you tapped his shoulder*

  - Yes, miss! Let me ask you something?

  - oh what will I hear again..

  - I won't talk nonsense, really

  - Say

  - Can we tell the kids?

  - What? That you are jealous? *you tease him*

  - Y/N!!

  - Ok ok *laughing* If you want, tell them.. I'll tell bff/n... Anyway I won't be able to hide it... soon my belly will grow... It'll get so big and then you won't love me..

  - Don't talk nonsense.. I will love you....

  - Yeah we'll see *you said plaintively*

  - Why don't you tell the bff/n to come with the kids to the cafeteria next to the company to tell them together?

  - Not a bad idea... I'll text her to come..

...

You have all gathered in the cafeteria...

 LeeKnow: What is she doing here? *asked pointing at bff/n*

 Bff/n: I have a name you know..

 LeeKnow: Really?

 Bff/n: You are stupid...