Beach

——————————————————————

Y/n: AHHH GET OFF OF ME, SOMEONE HELPPP MEEE‼️‼️
I screamed as loud as I can, it was me and myself out here and no one else, I don't know why I am screaming as if someone will hear.....everyone is dead.....
I stoped screaming because it was no help and it will just bring more walkers around.
I tried fighting off the walker but I was weak, I haven't eaten all day....no food, no water, well....lake water but it's not healthy.... Please healthy water is the least thing I should be worried about right now. 

After a while of fighting The walker, I manage to get it off of me and I toke a stick laying around because I was in the forest, near a beach. It was beach, the view and the feeling, I never felt this feeling for very long time, I haven't seen or looked at a beach since the apocalypse began.
I decided to go to it and I didn't care if there was many there, I'll die knowing I dead on a beach. My favorite spot, I always wanted my ashes here but my body will do, if it comes to that ( hopefully not).

FEW HOURS LATER

after a few minutes walking to the beach, I see a man, he looks hurt...I wanna help him but I tried that before and I almost got killed by a crazy man, people have gone crazy. But if I walk away I'll be a coward...... man why this gotta be so hard. I walked over there but I didn't get to close to him, just to make sure.

Y/n: hey...umm.... Do you need help.....
Before he responded he quickly got up while still hurt holding a gun and he pointed at my head with no double take of who I am or was.

Y/n: woahhhhh.... No need to do that now, I was trying to help, you looked hurt

Random man: I don't need your help

( he said in a very serious but yet hurt tone of  way)

Y/n:... okay I get that.........can you like put down the gun now

I said, he didn't listen, he kept it like that looking at me as if he was scanning me from head to toes ( the man is weird)

The random man: who are you.......and why are you out here all alone.
He said while still having the gun to my head

Y/n: My name is y/n and I am alone by myself , I lost all my family and friends and I was just walking around here and saw a beach and the beach happen to be my favorite spot, how amount you

The random man: you're not the one asking the question.

He said in yet very serious tone.

He came closer to me, yet having his gun to my
head. He looked me in the eyes before pulling the trigger but the gun didn't hit me but a zombie behind me, the walker kinda looked like I knew the person..........that's when I knew it was my friend Daisha that I lost when we all spread out.
I dropped to the greasy grade frost ground, I cried and I couldn't hope back, the man just let me cry and he looked like he understood and have seen it many times.
The random man pulled me off the walker but I pushed him off and I held a stick and threatened to use it on him if he didn't leave, he didn't leave, he quickly pushed my hands away from the stick , making me drop it on the ground, while he has my hands on both of his hands, he moved it to the back like as if I was getting arrested. He held it there, his body was behind and he was breathing behind my neck, I could hear him breath heavily. Like he had never toke a peace or a moment to breath. I could feel his hands on my hands twisted, I tried to get out of it but he was to strong and I didn't have the energy. Than out of no where he asked me questions.
The random man: how many walkers have you killed?

Y/n: what..... what kinda question is that

I said, than he tightened his hands more, I
couldn't even move