-𝙸 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚝-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

When we reached the conference room my soul instantly told me to turn around and bounce because this fat ass albert is give me rapey vibes and I don't like it

He's seated on the end of the table, smoking a cigar. I want to leave immediately. Alex slid his hand onto my lower back and I took a trifle step forward.

"Ah! Mr.Morris, you have returned." He begins. His eyes shift to me and I took that same trifle step back, backing up into Alex.

"And I see you brought with you the beautiful lady with you." He smiles. I cup my hands, sending him a fake smile.

Alex ignored his statement though, walking around me to take himself a seat on the opposite end of the table.

"Didn't I tell you that this is a no smoking area?"

Mitch grins. "You were the one that had me waiting."

Alex looked up at me and motioned his head for me to take a seat. I did, mounting the seat to the right of him. I don't want to be near that man at all.

He was giving me that off feeling from the club.

"Mr.Rein, let's continue shall we?" Alex picked up a paper from a few laid out papers that I didn't notice until just now.

"Seeing that you want to build a casino. I want a ratio cut as well."

No wonder he was willing to charge the man so much for a piece of property.

Mr.Rein snorted a laugh. "A cut? Need I remind you that you're already getting thirty million thanks to...this fine young lady?" He gave a lustful look as he took another pull of his cigar. There was also a tiny smirk on his face and I just looked away at that point.

What am I even here for anyways? All he has to do is sign and that's all.

"You'll be making twice as that. I don't feel comfortable knowing I got thirty mil out of a billion dollar investment."

"Well, if you want extra, I'll have to request something from you."

I gazed at Alex, studying him. His features are stern as he stared at the man on the other end. As for his right hand it's resting on the table, balled into a loose fist as the other stayed flat in his lap.

He didn't once look my way.

"A request?" He asks.

"Yeah, a request."

He sighed heavily and I scoot closer to Alex, but not too over. It was close enough that our feet touched.

"What kind of request? And if it's about buying one of my businesses it's a no."

"No, not a business. Her, as promised."

"I don't want to do this." I whisper to Alex. He gave me a look then sent Mr.Rein a gaze.