Your Smile

Narrator's pov (and will always stay this pov) :

Amy lived a happy and cheerful life and she thought nothing else could make it more happier.

Until she met a charming blue azure hedgehog who saved her life.

"Ah!" Amy yelled as she was falling from a far.

"Oh?" She questioned as someone caught her.

"Are you okay, miss? Hm?" Sonic asked as he caught Amy in his arms.

"I-Im fine.. Thanks to you that is.." Amy said as she smiled softly at him and had a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Now time to finish this Egghead off!" Sonic said as he spin-dashes the doctor's robot to their demise.

"H-hey! May I ask for your name? I just wanna be friends and all.." Amy asked with a sheepish smile on her face.

"The name's Sonic. Sonic the hedgehog. Mobius' greatest and most cunning hero!" He said confidently as Amy looked at him with love written on her face.

"Wanna hang out sometime?" He asked as he placed his hand for her to grab.

"Sure! I'd love to see you around!" Amy said happily.

"Alright, see you and stay safe!" He said as he ran off and Amy waved at him from a far.

'Charming and cunning..' Amy thought as she sees him fade away from the horizon.

After that day, Amy fell in love with the hedgehog and would surprise him with different gifts and gestures.

The hedgehog inspired her to fight so she soon made her own weapon, which was a hammer, and trained and trained to fight side by side with him.

Amy also met some of Sonic's friends who were Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, and Cream.

Soon, a new someone arrived and became Sonic's new rival.

Although he was his rival, he found him with such interest and pure of heart.

The two decided to end their rivalry and tried to solve each other's differences to end their battling.

Turns out they have a lot in common and he also had such interest within the azure hedgehog himself.

Once Sonic realized he had feelings for not the opposite gender, but the same gender and it felt weird for him at first.

But love always cuts through and he realizes he likes him as well.

Once two announced that they were dating, Amy was quite devastated but also happy to see her love happy.

But oh, how she wished it was her.

She wasn't homophobic about it, just quite jealous and decided to keep her jealousy to herself.

After the two started dating, rumors started to spread.

' anti-hero and hero dating? '

' Sonic the hedgehog dating the same gender? '

' The ultimate life form and the fastest thing alive a thing? '

The rumors have reached that far and once Blaze heard the news, she one day decides to go on a small vacation in their dimension and made sure she left the Sol dimension in peace.

Blaze and Silver were friends who once met Sonic while trying to save the white hedgehog's future. (Sonic 06 reference)

Ever since Silver's future was saved, he time traveled back and Blaze was once left again alone.