Sick at the Beach - Luke Hemmings (Request for Maddie)

"This is so beautiful, I can't believe we're finally here," you express to your boyfriend who was bringing in the suitcases.

You were on your first vacation at a private beach with your boyfriend of a year. You had just turned 18 and this was his birthday present to you.

"I'm glad you like it babe," Luke replied, with a smile.

You guys got unpacked and rested for a little while before getting ready to head down to the beach. You set your chairs and towels up and sat down watching the ocean.

"Come on Maddie let's go get in the water," Luke said, grabbing your hand, pulling you towards him.

You made your way down to the ocean and went out pretty deep. You guys waded out in the water for a while before the waves started getting rougher, as the tide started coming in.

"Come on Maddie we should head back in," Luke says and you nod in agreement. He pulls you in front of him so he could protect you the best he could from the rough waves. As you started walking towards the shoreline, a huge wave hit knocking both you and Luke down. You were luckily able to get up quickly since Luke had taken the bigger blow from the wave. You started to panic when you realized he wasn't next to you. Suddenly you see a hand sticking up and you reach to grab it. Before you could grab his hand another wave hit knocking you off balance. After you regain your balance you quickly grab the hand and pull Luke up. He was still consicious, but coughing violently. You pulling him, made your way back to the shore the best you could, losing your balance several times as the waves hit. By the time you reached the more shallow water Luke was still coughing violently, and he had begun gagging. You slowed your pace since the water was more calm.

"We're almost there babe," you say, placing a hand on his back patting it lightly.

Suddenly, Luke bent over placing his hands on his knees, still gagging. You stopped walking and started rubbing his back. Before you had a chance to ask him if he was okay, he started vomiting. You rubbed his back lightly until he was finished. After he had calmed down, his coughing had slowed.

"Do you think you can make it back to the chairs now?". You ask and he nods. You get him to sit down and you wrap a towel around him, before wrapping one around yourself.

"Are you okay?" You ask worried , looking at him. He nods before speaking.

"Yeah, I just choked on the water," he replies, his voice very hoarse, almost nonexistent.

"We will sit here for a few miniutes, to rest and dry off before we head back to the room," you say kissing him on the head, earning another nod from him. You guys sit there for a while, you keeping a close watch on Luke.

"Maddie?" You hear in a weak voice.

"Yes babe?" You reply immediately.

"Can we go up to the room now? My stomach is starting to hurt, I think I swallowed too much of that water."

"Of course baby," you replied before heading up to the room.

As soon as you walked in the room, Luke rushed to the bathroom and started gagging again. You put the chairs and stuff down and made your way into the bathroom after him. You rubbed his back again, whispering soothing things to him. After he was done, you both took a shower and got into bed. You got a bin and put it beside him on the table next to the bed. He laid his head on your chest and you started playing with his hair.

"I'm sorry I ruined your birthday trip, Maddie" he said, voice still raspy.

"It's okay baby, I'm just worried about you. You are more important to me than some beach trip. Now get some rest." You tell him. He nods before mumbling an "I love you". He then drifts off to sleep. He wakes you up later that night, throwing up again. He felt sick for the next few days and you stayed in the room taking care of him,  leaving a couple of days at the end of your vacation to enjoy the beach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like it :)