July 4th-Days of Death

It was a warm summer evening on the 4th of July, and the enticing aroma of barbecued meat filled the air. Vixen, Dimitri, Jade, Carter, and Hunter, a group of close friends in their 20s, had gathered at Dimitri's house for a festive BBQ. Little did they know that this seemingly innocent gathering would turn into a horrifying comedy of errors involving an evil grill with insatiable cravings.

The day before the BBQ, Carter had stumbled upon a hidden gem at a neighborhood garage sale. Amidst the clutter of old books and forgotten trinkets, he spotted a gleaming stainless steel grill. Its sleek design and promise of culinary excellence had lured him in, and for a mere $200, Carter had become the proud owner of the coveted "Super Grill."

The previous owner, an elderly man named Mr. Jenkins, had been all too eager to get rid of the grill. "Good riddance!" he had exclaimed with a devilish grin, unaware of the horrors that lay dormant within its metal belly.

Back in Dimitri's backyard, colorful streamers danced in the breeze as the friends reveled in the festive atmosphere. Vixen, her secret pregnancy weighing on her mind, skillfully marinated a succulent slab of steak. She and Dimitri had been dating for a while now, but she hadn't found the right moment to reveal the news of their impending parenthood.

Dimitri and Hunter, the self-proclaimed grill masters of the group, took turns flipping burgers and basting chicken skewers on the Super Grill. Carter, the notorious prankster, couldn't resist teasing Jade, who, with her calm demeanor, was often the target of his playful antics.

"Hey Jade, I heard you have a secret crush on the grill. Is it true?" Carter winked at her mischievously, his eyes gleaming with amusement.

Jade rolled her eyes, playfully swatting him away. "Please, Carter. I'm more interested in the food than inanimate objects."

Amidst the banter and laughter, Vixen felt her stomach churn with a mixture of excitement and nerves. She knew it was the night to tell Dimitri the truth. She just needed to breathe and mustered up the courage to reveal her secret, I'm pregnant.

But little did everyone know that a sinister force was about to turn their world upside down. As the sun set and the sky darkened, the friends gathered around the Super Grill, their plates piled high with mouthwatering delicacies. The first bite of the grilled meat filled their mouths with an explosion of flavors, but an eerie presence lingered in the background, unnoticed.

Unbeknownst to them, the night before, as Carter marveled at his newfound grill, the Super Grill had awakened from its dormant state. Its insidious hunger for human flesh had been triggered, and Carter became its first victim.

The evil grill had devoured Carter whole, leaving behind nothing but a gruesome pool of blood and a charred spatula. But in a bizarre twist, the Super Grill spat out a grotesque clone of Carter made entirely of meat. The clone stood there, eerily resembling their friend, but with a disturbing meaty texture and a vacant stare.

With their attention focused on the delicious spread before them, the friends laughed and chatted, unaware of the grotesque clone among them. They savored each bite, blissfully ignorant of the horrors that lay beneath the grill's metal grates.

However, as the night wore on, strange occurrences began to unfold. The meaty Carter clone, driven by an insatiable desire for more human flesh, could no longer contain its hunger. It lunged forward, sinking its sharp, meaty teeth into Hunter's arm.

Hunter screamed in agony as his flesh was torn apart, blood spraying across the yard. The friends recoiled in horror, their faces etched with disbelief and terror as it devoured Hunter greedily.