Chapter I - Colias Croceus : Clouded Yellow

(y/n) walked through the night falling city still in her butterfly on swordtip form

(y/n) walked through the night falling city still in her butterfly on swordtip form.  she was confused quite a bit, she still didn't exactly know what world she was in other than the city name- Neuva York. she thought it sounded like the american state of New York which was weird. 

the sound of the night life in the city was loud and clear. futuristic cars, the underground section of the city, and the amount of people, tourist, and etc. were just like new york itself. the undeground reminded her of the Belobog's underground civilization.

her mind soon wandered to home, just how was she going to get back home? what would Bronya think? that she's just the same as she was when she was in the Sea Of Quanta? that was meek and pathetic just like how she always was? that she-

"stop down grading yourself (y/n)." Veliona spoke inside (y/n)'s mind, "Bronya would be upset seeing you beat yourself up. you know she loves you no matter how weak you are." Veliona gave a small pep talk, "i guess your right Veliona.." (y/n) made it to the top a large building, dusk had settled in finally, revealing the starting night sky, "the stars..are just as pretty as the ones back home.." she stared at the stars which reflected back in her eyes. Veliona hummed in agreeance.

(y/n) couldn't see Bronya as much due to her duty, but hoped one day to see her beautiful face again, the two had eachother growing up, with Bronya being the knight while (y/n) was the damsel in distress, which is something that (y/n) felt ashamed of for a while until Bronya reassured her that it's fine.

(y/n) soon heard movemeant behind her, and quickly turned around only to be wrapped up in red glowing strings, "wha?- let me go!" she struggled to get her arms free, 

"found you." he spoke as he hopped onto the building she was on. (y/n) began using more of her strength to break the bindings until Veliona jumped in and did it for her. "allow me." Veliona, using (y/n)'s body as a structure, created and used red ink claw to slash the strings causing it to fall to the ground. right after, the same man in blue and red spandex threw a strange device onto the roof next to (y/n)'s foot creating a prison.

"just who the hell are you?!" (y/n) banged onto the red walls, she could've easily teleported out of there but decided to play weak for now. 

"you were the one who defeated green goblin weren't you?" he asked, (y/n) looked at him weirdly and responded, "yeah? what about it you blue asshole?" she rudely replied, she could tell that he was glaring at her under the mask.

"*sigh*..Lyla told me that you weren't an anomaly. but your energy signature isn't from this earth so who are you and how did you get here?." he sternly asked, "look, some crazy Herrscher named Sirin threw me here, i'm assuming it was part of her plan." (y/n) crossed her arms.

"Herrscher, what the hell is a herrscher?-" he looked at her weird, "Herrscher are humans that been born or inflicted with honkai to the point they lose all sense of humanity, only seeking to destroy it, i'm gonna assume your world doesn't have any honkai..which is something i can't say about mine but, hey! i've given you my explaination so let me go or else!" (y/n) answered him quickly. "or else what?" he asked as he raised his eyebrow under his mask, "this!" she teleported onto a nothing building quickly making a run for it.

"huh?!- get back here!" he shouted as claw?! CLAWS?! protrude out of his finger tips as he chased after the woman. (y/n) used her technique and her teleportation abilities to evade his pursuit on her tail, 

predator vs prey huh? oh it's on.

the man couldn't see her only the purple trail of butterflies she left as she jump from here to there. using that as his guide, he chased her all around the city without any breaks.

'this guy just doesn't quit!..' (y/n) was exhausted from jumping all over the place and finally just decided to hide in a warehouse, while being invisible. the man had arrived to where she was , (y/n) made sure to hide herself far from the ground, meaning that she was standing invisible on a frame of a roof. the man look around before talking to his bracelet with a holographic woman, a yellow scan eveloped the room, the man looked up and soon spot (y/n) hiding from him.

"got you." he said as he trapped her again in his webbing, this time he held her in a chokehold, all of a sudden (y/n) eyes widened when the man dispurse the bottom of his mask, revealing sharp fangs. his teeth graze against the skin of her neck triggering her fight or flight response.

"get your-" (y/n) was too tired to teleport anymore, Veliona noticed her distress and turned into Starchasm Nyx with (y/n)'s body, 

"fucking hands-" she began prying his arm from her neck as his teeth began sinking into her flesh. her attire began changing to a dark red dress.

"off of me you scumbag!" she shouted now as Veliona, she slammed him into the floor causing a crater to from behind his back, he grunted in pain before getting back up. (y/n) kept him pinned down to the floor with red claws, her now red eyes pierced him with a harsh glare.

"now you're up against me, motherfucker." Veliona spoke as (y/n), she summoned her red scythe prepare to cut him to shredding him into ribbons, she aligned her weapon with his neck, she was around to swing her weapon until a bunch of white strings began restraining her weapon and then her.

"what the-?!" she shouted as someone soon rammed the wheels of their motorcycle into her chest causing her to fall back and yelp in pain, Veliona managed to regain her balance quickly but was strung up again when a more webbing trapped her against a wall.

"gotcha!, wow Miguel, you look like you're in pain, that girl sure did a number on ya." the same woman who rammed her motorcycle into (y/n) spoke and forced her against a wall said with a chuckle.

"ugh...make sure she's still trapped and bring her back to HQ so she doesn't cause havoc anymore."  the man named Miguel groaned as he got up. this woman is strong as hell..

more people in red and blue spandex began appearing, and peeled (y/n) off the wall, not before detaining her with special handcuffs that kept her from trying anything funny.

"get your filthy hands off of me!-" Veliona shouted before her eyes rolled into the back of her skull and she transformed back into swallowtail phantasm. (y/n)'s eyes were now closed due to over-exhaustion.

Miguel soon walked over and threw the unconscious girl over his shoulder, hold her tightly most likely causing a few bruises once she wakes up.

everyone then left the area through a hexagonal portal with (y/n) now knocked out to regain her strength with her rest.

a/n: blade <333