The Lodge Part 5 (final)

Memory transcript subject: Erim, lieutenant of the Kratotl extermination fleet Date: [standardized human time] October 21st, 2136

We slowly approached the forest weapons at the ready. We followed the bloodied trail through the snow.

"Alright stop here let me launch it" we stopped at the humans order. He pulled out this weird prism thing with a propeller and a camera. He flicked some switch and it went into the air. He then took out some pad. "Alright let's see where this prick is" I looked over and saw the cameras view point. It scanned through the trees where soon next to this river it spotted the polar bear.

"Come on let's get moving!" Dad was in a hurry. He didn't want to stay outside in the cold snow. We all moved in the direction the polar bear was. We soon arrived at the lake but couldn't see the bear. "Where did it go-" it was then that old one eye came from the trees and started to charge at us.

"EAT MY LEAD DIPSHIP!" Sean fired his high powered rifle at the beasts chest stopping it. It fell to the floor with a loud thump. It was that easy? I was going to walk up and see if it was dead when Sean stopped me. "Oh no don't. Last guy that did that got his fucking arm ripped off" he got us a decent distance away From the beast. I could actually see it was still breathing.

"So what now?"

"Aim and start firing until I say stop" I shrugged and aimed my rifle at the bear. We all started to fire repeatedly like a firing squad. I had to reload a couple times. Sean was firing his hand cannon of a fucking revolver. "Alright stop!" We silenced our weapons. Sean walked up and took a look. "Yep he dead. Now come on let's get this bastard home" it took us awhile but we soon got him hooked onto the back of the truck.

"So what will we do with him?" I looked at the human while sitting in the back seat.

"Will be doing what I planned to do with him a long time ago" we soon arrived back at the Lodge and brought the bears corpse inside. "Alright grab that kni-" it was then that we noticed my Harchen comrade had woken up.

"What the fuck is going on!? WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A HUMAN!? WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE!?" The lizard was panicking at the sight of the human. Sean was clearly fucking pissed off.

"GET THE FUCK OUT AND BACK TO THE GOD DAMN LIVING ROOM! That bird over their will fill you in!" He pointed at dad. The lizard ran and my father followed after. "Alright now hand me that knife"

I handed Sean the large butcher knife. He made a cut along the belly of the bear. He then went around and peeled off the pelt including the head pelt. He then took the pelt and headed into a room.

"Alright go to your dad and wait I'll be done in a couple hours" I headed into the living room where dad had finished explaining the situation to the Harchen. I decided to turn on the tv and watch something for awhile.

After a couple hours Sean came into the room with big white coat. He handed it to me.

"Here's something for your time spent here pal" I stood up and put it on. It was the polar bear pelt. I noticed it had a hood. I put it up and found out it was the head of the bear. It felt nice and warm.

"You know I would say something but it looks like a damn good thing" the Harchen swished his tail around. Sean headed into the kitchen and brought back a box of beer bottles.

"Shall we gentlemen?" We all grabbed a bottle and took a sip. Damn this shit hits! I took a long chug.

"So what are you going to do with the rest of the bear?" Sean looked at me and stroked his white beard.

"I was thinkin of just burning it" eh would of done the same. I Hate predators.

Suddenly we heard the door bell ring. Sean went to the door and opened it.

"Hello sir we are part of the UN rescue service you called" Sean brought them into the house and into the living room. "We these must be the people you were talking about alright then come along" we nervously followed the UN men outside and to the van. Sean gave me a thumbs up which calmed me down a bit.

Inside the van I thought to myself on these quick few days. It had been such a ride. I mean dad almost fucking died. Now where was this thing headed.

You know what? No time to think about that. I just needed a decent sleep. I laid down and started to fall asleep. Hopefully soon enough I can see mom again. I pray she's doing well.

———-

[END OF TRANSCRIPT]