Starting a new

this chapter contains fluff
___________________________

Y/N pov:

"hey wacha doing out here?" My best friend jasmine asked. Ive had a crush on her ever scince i was 10. Currently i am 14. "Jasmine... do you know what its like to be regected by your parents because your a bisexual?" I asked this question in my most serious maner possible, scince everyone i knew alwas told me that im not that serious. "Y/N your so adorable when your trying to be serious." I blushed madly quikly covering my face so that jasmine wouldnt see. it took me a moment to realize she was silent for what seemed like an eternity, Until she finally spoke. "yes". quite followed shortly afterwards. her face was expresionless, she looked about ready to start crying. the way she said yes so sadly made me feel so sad for her . "Your parents dont understand you, do they?" Jasmine spoke in a soft voice emediatly calming me in a weird way. "No, but at least we have eachother." I say as i lay my head on her sholder.

I could feel her arms slowly wrap around my waist, hugging me so tight it's as if her life depended on it. "I just want to be happy you know?" i could tell she was sad by her tone of voice. "I dont know why my parents dont want to except me just because i am who i am." both of our parents never enjoyed our company much, so they decided that if they started abusing both of us then their problem would be solved. Witch it wouldnt. :it dosnt feel like their even my parents anymore, why do you think they do this?" Her lips curved into a small but sad smile as a single tear slid down her moonlit face. God i was head over heels for this girl. My hand slowly reached up to her face as i wipped her tears away cupping her face in my hand after i swepped a small strand of hair out of her face her free hand grabed mine as we looked into eachothers eyes. "I love you so much Y/N" She softly whispered as she pressed her forhead onto mine. i was shocked at this sudden conffesion, After a bit of time i responded "I love you too" i said as we both closed our eyes leaning into eachothers warm embrace.

We stayed in eachothers arms for a few more minutes "you wanna go get some ice cream?" she said suddenly "but its 8:00 no one will be open right now."i said. Jasmine cuckled "Love, i know a place thats open till 9:00." she got up and offered me a hand, witch i took. we walked off the small property known as my house and started walking down the deserted street. We got there at about 8:15 opening the small shop door, somewhere in the distance the sound of a bell chimed. A person who i assumed to be the manager walked out from behind a small wall leading to the back of the shop. "Oh hey jasmine! I didnt expect to see you here this late! whats going on?" She asked as she spotted me clinging to her arm. "just stopping by for a small treat." jasmine said calmly. "i see you brough your little crush here." the manager said supposedly trying to embarass her. "Rylan she already knows and were together now." jasmine said. so her name is rylan. "oh come on that was my only shot!" she pouted. I laughed a little.

we got our ice cream and sat at one of the small tables in the shop. I looked out the window with my head on my hand. "something wrong my love?" I blushed at the sudden nick name. after a few seconds i decided to tell her what was on my mind "we should run away." I said flatly. Jasmine was shocked, The silence was akward.

"Meet me behind my car at midnight"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My first chapter done!

This book is based off of a story my sister created with an AI robot. So if you want to get inspo on what to write for your next story try using character AI and make your own character to start a convorsation with (not sponsered btw) Thanks for reading!

727 words