𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙬.

warning; none

you sat outside the farmhouse, a whirlwind of emotions swirling within you

you sat outside the farmhouse, a whirlwind of emotions swirling within you. startled, scared, and unsure of what to do next, you found yourself grappling with conflicting thoughts. on one hand, part of you felt a strong urge to tell millie's parents or tell blitzø about what the fuck had happened inside the house.

but then, another part of you yearned to run away, to distance yourself from the terrifying ordeal you had just witnessed. the fear of striker's retaliation hung heavily in the air, leaving you uncertain of what he might do if he discovered that you had spoken up. would he do something to you? the weight of these questions pressed upon your conscience, casting a shadow of doubt over your decision.

as you contemplated your next move, a profound sense of guilt washed over you. you felt bad, terrible even, for considering keeping silent. it went against your principles of fairness and justice, yet in the depths of hell, selfishness and self-preservation seemed to be the norm. everyone around you acted in their own self-interest, looking out for themselves above all else. so, why shouldn't you prioritize your own well-being, just this once?

with a heavy sigh, you made a choice. you decided that, for now, you would put yourself first. the guilt lingered but you couldn't bear the thought of inviting trouble into your life, not when you were already shaken to the core.

you noticed that it was time for the ceremony, and with a sense of anticipation, you rose from your spot and began walking. as you made your way through the bustling crowd, a familiar pang of embarrassment washed over you. it was a feeling you couldn't quite explain or shake off, a nagging self-consciousness that seemed to follow you wherever you went. in your eyes, you were just ugly, unworthy of the attention and admiration that others seemed to effortlessly command. but you pushed those thoughts aside, for now.

finally, you found yourself a spot near the side of the crowd, seeking refuge under the shade of a structure. leaning against the cool brick wall, you settled in, waiting for the ceremony to commence. the atmosphere was charged with anticipation, a palpable energy that crackled in the air.

and then, it began. stolas took center stage, his presence commanding the attention of all those gathered. with a flourish of his grimoire, he conjured a spellbinding display of magic, flipping through the pages as if orchestrating an otherworldly symphony. his voice, infused with a blend of authority and enchantment, rang out across the crowd.

"my dear commoners of the ring of wrath!" stolas proclaimed, his words carrying the weight of both tradition and power. "i, stolas, the renowned demon of the ars goetia, hereby bestow a curse upon this year's harvest, imbuing it with the radiant glow of the true harvest moon!"

the clouds above began to swirl and twist, forming a mesmerizing portal in the darkened sky. with a surge of anticipation, the portal revealed itself to be a gateway to another realm, offering a breathtaking glimpse of an ethereal orange full moon. its soft, golden light spilled forth, casting an enchanting glow upon the land below.