The Train departs .....

The day arrived for Ammu to explore her hidden desires she had to travel to Knayakumari from chennai for her friend's engagement.

Her father had some important office works so it made her mother to be at home to take care of her father.

Ammu reached the Egmore railway station at evening to board train her father came to board her, and made sure where her seat is and he left.

Ammu was wearing an maroon shirt and jean pant. She was getting excited and happy as she could exhibit her inner desires her longings tonight in train.

The train departed and ammu was the only person at the seat. No surprise as it was weekdays so the train would be free of crowd.

But this made her sadden up a bit as there was no one and she was thinking about her plans would be ruined up.

The train reached Tambaram Railway station in 30 mins and there boarded some people and there came 4 men and sat on the seats they all were somewhat aged persons age may be ranging from 35 - 45.

Ammu was some what happy she was expecting some young persons for her desire but atleast she made her heart atleast she got some men.

It seems they were of same office going on some official trip to Kanyakumari with their discussion.

All the men sighted Ammu sitting their at the window. Listening music on earpods.
Feeling the breeze.

The time was now around 6:30 pm evening and it was sun setting ammu was enjoying the scene from the window.

The time is bearing for ammu, she got only 12 hrs only left out the train will reach out at 6o clock morning at Kanyakumari.

The men noticed that she was lonely and one of the officer from that seemed like senior officer told to everyone that she is traveling lonely. Let's join her with conversation so that she might not feel lonely and don't get bored of the journey.

The senior called Ammu and initiated conversation and Ammu was responding well and all began to talk and Ammu was also feeling free and started conversing with them and they were having fun chitchat for nearly 1 hr and TT came and verified the tickets.

And they all planned to play games they got and played Ludo match and they all were comfortable.

Ammu was eagerly waiting to expose her navel and to test their reaction.

All were having dinner after dinner, an lady was selling butter biscuits she was wearing saree and the saree was exposing her hip and half of her navel was peeking and her saree pallu was in the state where half of her left boob in blouse was peeking to all of them.

One of the men commented how these women are showing there assets like navel like these.

"Doesn't they know that there dress has moved they need to adjust it as there are all men around"

All of them laughed, and Ammu came in and told that she is comfortable in that.
What's wrong in it and why you guys are watching her assets ? Then.

The man answered we see because she was showing why should we miss that free show.

By now all of them bursted out in laughter.

She got too frustrated and all of them saw her expression and they all silenced...

She started look it is her beauty she is exhibiting her beauty . Why should she hide her beauty ? Navel and hip are the part of women beauty.

"The lady believes her navel is beautiful so she's happy in showing her beauty"

The man again said " Do u believe ur navel is beautiful ? "

There were shock in all of there face and they were murmer quarelling with the man.

And, the senior asked Ammu don't feel bad he's like that who doesn't know how to speak. Don't feel bad.

*/ This is the moment for Ammu to relish her desires and try out her experiment /*

Ammu : How do I know if my navel is beautiful somebody has to say it right, for the lady her husband or someone must have said it. But, who will say for me. I don't know if my navel is beautiful or not,

But my navel is T-shaped. That's all I know I don't know whether it is beautiful or not.

Saying that  Ammu : " I think you all won't believe wait I'll show it rather "

Ammu opens up her shirt buttons and
now she is with her navel peeking below her shimmy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for the next part guys....

It contains a surprise package for all please do upvote and comment on the feeds it boosts writers and encourages them to do more beautiful writings.