■□☆[Pass me the scissors]

( OFF WITH HER HEAD! This is just a silly little story about the Narrator and Stanley beheading someone for cult reasons. )

Dark red walls. Red walls with columns built in to them. Curtains covered every gap that the columns had space from one another. Large white stone windows in-between the columns, except people could reach them.

The floor. Dark wood floor. It gave that "Hey kids! Check out the new wood I got for your playhouse!" said by someone 40 years ago and there was a lot of playing in that playhouse.

Every possible light source was covered with the same white curtains. There was candles everywhere making a light orange color. Since the room was mainly red, the candles created a light red color.

There was a big white coffin in the middle of the room. People surrounded the coffin. They all were wearing the same color clothes, red. They all had plain black masks on.

The masks looked like they could not be seen out of. Which was wrong.

Everyone can see you perfectly.

There was two people not wearing masks. They had veils. Black veils covered with flowers.

"Hodie hic sumus aliquem sacrificare!" One of the leaders said. ( Today we are here to sacrifice someone! )

The leader had a short red skirt on, a red pearl necklace to match the overall essence of the place. Thigh high red boots to compliment the skirt. And last of all a cape covering the shirt. And white gloves that were stained red.

The other leader had the veil embedded with red gems. The had red pants on with white thigh high boots over them. Thou had the same cape covering thee's shirt. One didn't wear gloves but instead had tattoos of dark red roses on his hands.

"Now, Ladies, Gentlemen, and mmm the rats." The other leader said.

"WOOO!!!! I LOVE BEING A R A T." One of the cult members said as they flapped their hands in joy.

The leader in the skirt chuckled a bit.
"Of course, we all love being rats, atlas we need to clean up our toys." The leader who for some reason had a voice that sounded rich, as if you just bought Ferrero Rocher and eat the chocolate and the gold wrappers.

"Well, maybe after we clean up our toys, we could get new ones?" The other leader suggested as the coffin slowly opened.

A..girl? For the first time a woman was here to be killed.

"...MRS. JIGGLY TITS SUPREME??" The gemstone leader exclaimed in shock.

"Ohh! That one racist bitch!" A different member said, realizing that they had a very famous person on their hands.

"..Stanley...don't say her name.." The other leader nudged him, hoping he would understand.

Stanley being the very autism coded motherfucker didn't pick up on this and he reached his hand out to touch the woman's face.

The woman was tied up with very heavy ropes, she had a ball gag in her mouth, and was cuffed to the insides of the coffin.

"Uh, Narry why does she have a gag..?"

"So she doesn't scream, it was hard just getting her fat fucking tits in the coffin."

"How'd you even get a gag anyways?" Stanley asked as he poked the gag out of curiosity.

"Stop it! She's a parasite." The Narrator said as he gently tapped Stanley's hand away from the lady.

"Pfftt, what could she do? Her things are bigger than her head!"