Part 1?? Maybe??? Idk i just wanted to write

The sun seeped through the cracks of moody clouds. I could hear the gentle melody of wind chimes in the distance, as I sat on the grass in a field. Little peonies scattered around the grass, slowly becoming more condensed to form a blob.
In the distance, I notice a pale figure standing a couple meters in front of me. Its hair swayed far beyond its shoulder, and it wore a torn black robe. It looked at me with curiously, before taking a step towards me. I quickly snapped my sketchbook closed, and shoved my items in my bag, before slinging it over my shoulder and taking a step back.
"Hello?" I say. I felt like the air was being slowly sucked out of my lungs. It slowly walked closer and closer, and I started to feel colder and colder.
It was unbelievably tall, probably about three meters. As it got closer and closer, I got colder and colder. It felt like it was the middle of winter.
It made an inhuman noise, almost like a cow's purr(yes cows purr. And it's adorable). It touched its claw-like finger against my jaw, lifting up my chin. A painful tingling sensation came to the area and I quickly pulled away. I touched the area, which had now become numb. I slowly shrank down in fear.
The humanoid creature looked down at me, it's small black eyes widening as it backed away, before it simply... disappeared.
I quickly ran to my bike, grabbing the handles and frantically biking away. I soon arrived home, and after locking my bike up I looked around for my keys, until I realized I forgot them. Again. "Son of a bitch." I whispered to myself, leaning my head back on the wall next to the entry door. I knocked on it once, then twice, before giving up and going to the back. I awkwardly climbed through my bedroom window, before setting my bag down in my desk and going to the bathroom. I looked at the spot, now blue and purple in colour. It ached painfully now. I slowly retreated back into my room before plopping down on my mattress. I look at the ceiling before noticing someone standing in front of my window. I look up before scrambling to my wall, before slamming my back against it. My breath left my lungs again, as it stared, its brows furrowed.
"What the hell are you?"