Iris Targets Autistic Ash

In the house Iris became very Mad with the mix of Anger and Frustration Iris said "Those Kanto Idiots I hate them so much! I had been kicked out of the studios!, told me I had to clean myself!, Telling me how stinky am i and they didn't like my show! I had failed to Attack Gemini Man!, i had been being tricked by those DexHolders for their payback for beating up the Kanto DexHolders!, and Bianca betrayed me!. And Bringing the better me!, I Hate Ash Ketchum IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!!!" Iris exclaim she scream in anger

Lila came in and ask "Iris, I had something to tell you" Lila asked Iris turn head to see Lila "What is it?" Iris asked and Lila said "well there was Ash not the one you hated but Ash had Autism and Psychic Aura that make pokemons turn into shiny and find abused and abandoned Pokemons that were abused and Abandoned by trainers. Well not to mention he can understand pokemons and training the pokemons and evolving them but he went through alot of hardships and he doesn't like loud noises and he's a Champion" Lila explained to Iris then Iris said "Ash Ketchum had Autism and he become Champion just like better me! I will beat him up!" Iris exclaimed, Iris walk out of the house ready to find Ash.

In the Sinnoh region Ash is with Pikachu on his shoulder, Eevee on his left shoulder, Togekiss, and Lucario walking alongside Brock and Dawn, and his cousin Molly going to another gym leader to get a badge, in the distance Iris could see Ash walking she runs towards him and said "Ash Ketchum you had autism! You're a autistic Ash Ketchum!!" Iris Shouted Ash covered his ears then said "I watch the news that you're the one cause alot of trouble always about gaining fame because you refused to take a shower how bad stinky you are" Ash said disgust "also not to mention you hated Kanto people because you wanting be on the show, you stink so bad" Dawn added Brock shakes his head in agreement "because how stinky you are" Brock said and Molly added too "he's right you're worse then Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, and Team Galactic" Iris become very furious and Iris yelled out "That's it! I'm gonna beat you up Ash Ketchum!" Iris Yelled Ash begin to running from Iris she runs after him they were shocked Brock then takes a phone to call the professors in the regions "hello professor oak we got a problem Iris is chasing Ash we need help!" Brock exclaimed on other phone line he said "don't worry, me and the other regions send all the pokemons so they can help stop Iris" Professor Oak said, they nodded in agreement, all the pokemons were send it.

In the town Ash still running from Iris in the building Espeon, Umbreon, Machamp, Ditto, Vaporeon, Flareon, Pikachu, Eevee, Togekiss, Scizor, Hitmonchan, Lucario were ready to stop Iris they jump off the building landed safely they spilt up to find Iris before she can beat up Ash,

in the place Ash runs through the places while he could hear Iris shouting out "Ash Ketchum Get Back here!" Iris Shouted still chasing him. the Ditto appears transformed into a carpet to make a trap as Iris runs into the carpet. the Ditto then pulls making her slip and fall as she get up Ditto transformed into mallet Lucario grabs it then whacked Iris very hard Vaporeon watergun at Iris "Stop it right now!" Iris said angrily.

Iris get herself up but only get blocked by Scizor preventing her from chasing Ash Iris gets very irritated "Hey move out of the way you Insect!" Iris exclaimed <no, we'll not let you hurt Ash.> Scizor said then Iris said "No! Because that Autistic Ash Ketchum said I was stinky and i refused to shower!" Iris Shouted Umbreon uses Shadow and Espeon uses Zap cannon at Iris making an explosion "What is wrong with all of you!" Iris shouted and Umbreon said <We're been through alot of abuse since Ash found us we stayed with him, you're alot worse then Trainers and Team Rocket> Umbreon said Iris had enough of this she then fights Scizor having like a ninja fight she hold Scizor up and throws at the wall,

she continues to chase after Ash after long hours of running he runs to the top building stops there to catching his breath "I had no where to hide I hope she doesn't find me" Ash said but he heard a shout "There you are!, you can't escape from me!" Iris shouted Ash cover his ears not liking loud sounds "Clone Iris what do you want from me I had told you that your stinky and you refused to take a shower" Ash said "it's all because of you becoming a Champion!" Iris yelled Ash covered his ears and said "to talk it all my life was a living Nightmare since I been through a lot of bullying and abuse," Ash said "