This GUY

Years later I grew up and became an average 14 year old.

At this point of life I became less girly, I became more athletic as i started playing volleyball and doing taekwondo.

But there's still the part of me who's attracted to guys.

When I started HighSchool, everyone was new. No thoughts of what I am and what I was. No one knew I was gay. I oath to keep it that way.

As months passed no one really quite noticed. I was quiet,smart and athletic. Thats everyone's thought of me.

But it hits the last quarter of my grading. I was roaming around the canteen with my friend and I caught a glimpse of this guy. He was wearing a yellow uniform,blackmask and was carrying a cup of drinks with him.

I was supposed to keep it in, but he smiled at me in the eyes and I couldnt help to smile  back.

Blood suddenly rushed in to our cheecks and developed attraction to one another.

I knew his section because of his uniform. I am friends with one of the students in his class. So I asked her who that boy was. I described him. She instantly knew who I was talking about. And she sent a picture and saying "Is this him?". I instantly responded yes.

I asked more about him and found out his name was Janrave.

I looked for his account and added him. He accepted me.

The other day I was at the canteen again. I saw him again with Elle and other girls. They were blushing and jumping around as Janrave walked near me.

I was confused.

When I got back to my classroom I asked Elle what it was all about. And she said that Janrave have a crush on me. And I told her to tell him that the feelings are mutual.