CHAPTER 1

A news report comes up showing a target sheet with a bug on it and under it bug war 2 before its ridden with bullets showing a heading of "new bug weapons:,

News: scorpion class pulse weapons,

(Love and hate these guys on terran command)

News:kamikaze bombardier,

News: every day new bugs show up on the battlefield,

It then shows a group of troopers running in a trench as a whistling us heard as one of the bombardier is seen flying at them and lands in front of them making the troopers stop and look at it as it opens up making the troopers duck for cover before it explodes killing 3 troopers and wounded several others.

News: so many that some wonder: Are we losing this war?.

It then switch to a lab show people working on computers and chemicals.

News: don't bet on it, citizen, here at Oppenheimer proving grounds federal scientists are cooking up some nasty top secret surprises of their own,

It then shows 4 federation scientists looking at a warrior bug with a pole going through its centre trying to break free but the scientists put on goggles as one pushes down on the plunger blowing up the warrior as the others write down what happened .

News: would you like to know more?.

It then switches back to the trenches as troopers are shoveling dirt into a hole.

News: but the newest weapon in the mobile infantry's arsenal is the not so secret shovel, greater bug firepower means trenches, and that means digging here on roku san this once peaceful farm planet that has become the new frontline of the second bug war.

A trooper walks up to another one and gives him a shovel as the trooper starts to cover the hole.

News: there you go trooper and put your back into it.

It then goes to a courtroom with a heading "death to war protesters", as five prisoners are lined up in front of a judge.

News: if you are against the war then your against us, that's what a federal judge said today when he declared that hanging is absolutely good enough for anyone who threatens the morale of the federation.