Training

Rin P.o.v
"HOW THE HECK IS THIS TRAINING!!!" I yelled at the maniacs chasing after us all...well apart from Shiemi, she didn't really need to, she was being taught by this kid that reminds me of her on the way he's nervous about others, I think his name was Hanataro I think even his sword heals people which is ironic. Apparently we had to build up our stamina and reaction times, I swear I'm more bruises than I am demon! Yukio was faring even worse as he didn't have my healing abilities.
Flashback 3 hours ago
We arrived at the meeting place and found Ichigo talking to 3 people and a cat? Was it like Kuro? He waved us all over and introduced us "Guys this is Kisuke Urahara but feel free to call him whatever you like," pointing to a blond man wearing a striped bucket hat and a kimono with these weird cloggy shoes , I'm gonna call him Hat'N'Clogs. Ichigo continued "this is Hanataro yamada he'll be teaching you Shiemi he specialises in healing Kido but he'll teach you some other stuff too" Shiemi nodded and anxiously stepped over to Hanataro looking just as anxious, they make a good pair "next this is Tessai he will teach you defensive and offensive Kido so Bon, Konohomaru, Shima and Izumo head to him for now and introduce yourselves" I looked around for the Tessai guy and saw a giant coming out the tree line with a curled mustache and beard. I'm kinda glad I don't need this Kido stuff. "And finally this is Yoruichi, he'll be teaching self-defence and martial artes as well as keeping an eye on everything" I couldn't see this guy anywhere, where was he? I heard a soft thud and saw a black cat walk up to Ichigo and climb onto his shoulder like a scarf. How could a Cat teach us anything? They can't exactly punch someone." Don't worry about me being a cat I can still train you. Who do you think taught the Him? " he nodded toward Ichigo. Now we can finally train! "Follow me to the training area and we'll begin training" Ichigo said with a growing smirk, that was mirrored on the Bucket hat and Cats face...Can cats even smirk? Anyway I get the idea they're hiding something from us, what are they gonna make us do?
Well we'll find out soon enough.
END FLASHBACK

Ichigo-P.o.v
I never knew it was THIS fun to chase people swinging a huge cleaver around(blunted of course but that doesn't mean it's painless when it hits you) it's hilarious to see their faces when they think they're gonna be killed! But I could see them all slowly improving, slowly but a good pace after 10 days like I had training they'll be deadly exorcists and our class would be the best exorcists. Rin was improving quicker than others but that was due to his demon side making him naturally faster, stronger etc. He'll probably end up as strong as me, speaking of which I need to practice Summoning and control/uses of my flames, they'd been trying 4 hours straight and were all exhausted. Time to end it for Today "Good work today guys meet back same time tomorrow, follow your mentors and they'll show you to a hotspring so you can clean up, and don't worry there is one side for girls and one for guys now go I'll join shortly " They all nodded and shuffled, very slowly behind Yoruichi and Tessai, "Well then Hat'N'Clogs how well do you think they are doing?" I turned to him seeing his goofy face knowing he's about to piss me off I ready my fist. "Well then Ichi-kun each of them is progressing similarly but in different things, now off that topic how about we visit the hotspring and visit the girls?" Perverted bastard I brought my fist up and punched in the face and kneed him at the same time. Down and out for the count, I pondered what to do to him now he's defenseless to stop me....