Heart Burn

Heart Burn - Sunmi

그대 아무런 말도 하지 마요
이 맘은 여전히 그대로예요
(Dear, do not say even a single word
My heart is still with you)

Everything was perfect. She had moved to Gotham so she was no longer bullied. Her relationship with Damian was going well. Life was full of rainbows and sparkles but that too till it wasn't. It has been 3 years since then but he still remembers it as though it was yesterday. I guess you want to know what happened, so lets go back in time *grin*

따가운 햇살 그 아래 우리
이 분위기 난 좋아요
어떡해 나 숨이 가빠져요
그렇게 쳐다보면
(Two of us under the burning sun
I love this vibes
Oh my, I'm getting breathless
When you look at me)

It was bright morning, Mari had just gotten up. Carefully removing Damians arm from her waist, she left the bed to get done with her morning routine. She took a shower and slipped into a beautiful light pink sundress and went down to make breakfast.

After everything was done, she left a small note on the fridge that said "There's food on the table don't forget to eat it. Also I will be home a bit late since there's a meeting I need to attend.

She walked into the mall for grocery shoppin-
Ok ok I know y'all don't want the boring part so ill skip to the interesting section of the story.

열이 올라요 에오
뜨거워진 온도 탓일까요
약이 올라요 에오
한번쯤은 무너져줄게요
(Heart burn Eh-oh
Is it because of the heat
Getting me tight Eh-oh
I'll let my guard down once)

It was pretty late when Mari retuned home. She walked into her house and was quit shocked to see the house in such a mess. The flower vase was knocked over and her fashion magazines were on the floor. But what shocked her was the blue and green top lying on the sofa along with the black t-shirt. She was sure that the top was not hers and that the black t-shirt was his.

에오 에오
열이 올라요
에오 에오
(Eh-oh Eh-oh
Heart burn
Eh-oh Eh-oh)

Her eyes started watering at the realization of what had happened. Anger pulsing through her veins she walked towards the bedroom. She was hopping that this was a misunderstanding. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and what she had feared had come true. Damien was sleeping with Raven. Not waiting another second, she turned her back and left, not just the house but even the city.

여름 밤 열긴 밤새 식지 않고
나는 자꾸 위험한 춤을 춰요
(Summer heat doesn't cool down all night
I keep dancing with dangerous moves)

It has been 3 years since.
Damien had tried searching for her several times. He had regretted what he done. He wished that he could meet her even once and beg for forgiveness till she takings him back. It was Marinette right, she would OfCourse take him back. All he needed to do was apologize.

따가운 햇살 적당한 바람
이 분위기 난 좋아요
어떡해 나 이제 못 참아요
그렇게 쳐다보면
(Burning sunlight with mild breeze
I love this vibes
Oh my, I can't hold it anymore
When you look at me)

Damien woke up to his phone ringing and o the excited chattering of his friend Jon.

"Dami Dami I met someone. She has bluebell eyes and black hair. she also knows how to bakin- Wait I have the perfect idea! Lets go on a double date. Me and my girl. and you and Raven. Ok im gonna end the call now im being called but yeah meet you tomorrow BYE"

Before Damien could say no Jon had hung up the phone.

열이 올라요 에오
뜨거워진 온도 탓일까요
약이 올라요 에오
한번쯤은 무너져 줄게요
(Heart burn Eh-oh
Is it because of the heat
Getting me tight Eh-oh
I'll let my guard down once)

Today was the day. Which day you ask? Its the day of the .....
drum rolls pls............. the double date

Ok I'm being a bit dramatic but its moi style! I mean im literally stuck here at airport for 8 hours. I need some drama ok? or maybe i just hit a writers block but we dont talk abt tht.

anyyyyyyyyyyyyyway lets get back to the story

Damien and Raven were on their way to pick up Jon and his mysterious girlfriend for the double date. The way he had described her reminded Damien of Marinette and his heart is filled with regret.

Had he not cheated on her, they would have still been together.

올라 올라 라라라 요
올라 올라 라라 라요 라요
올라 올라 라라 라요
올라 올라 라라
(Ohla Ohla lalala yo
Ohla Ohla lala la-yo la-yo
Ohla Ohla la la)

You could clearly see the confusion and shock on Damien's face when he saw Marinette next to Jon wait to be picked up by him.

"Marinette" Damien whispered. Tears sprung to his face. He found her but he found her too late.
She was with Jon now and she looked happy being with him.

잔뜩 취한 듯한 기분
좀 더 높이 날 데려다 줘
잠에 든 도시 타오른 밤이
식기전에 한번만 더
(Feel like I'm drunk
Take me much higher
One more time before the burning night
In the sleeping city cools off)

Without stopping the car he drove away instead leaving a confused Jon.

"Damien, you are driving away. Jon and his girlfriend they are standing there." Raven exclaimed

Whithout stopping the car, Damien said "His girlfriend is Marinette"

열이 올라요 에오
뜨거워진 온도 탓일까요
약이 올라요 에오
한번쯤은 무너져 줄게요
(Heart burn Eh-oh
Is it because of the heat
Getting me tight Eh-oh
I'll let my guard down once)

No word said Damien and Raven stood up Jon and Marinette

에오 에오
열이 올라요
에오 에오
(Eh-oh Eh-oh
Heart burn
Eh-oh Eh-oh)

...................................................................................
Ok so the stuck in airport part is sadly true. ryt now its 4am and im here since yesterday 11pm. and I just cant seem to fall asleep so here you go a new chapter
also im going to India and the wifi conection there is not so good so i dont now if i will be able to upload a new chapter.
~ Aysha signing out.

also ignore the spelling mistakes pls.