Simon Said Pt 3

Dean and I ran up to Sam, who was still in pain. Dean grabbed his arms, helping down to sit on the ground. I placed a hand on his back, trying to provide comfort.

 "Sammy, what is it?" I asked, trying to get him to talk. 

 We kneeled in front of him. I felt helpless, watching him go through this. Andy got down lower as well, holding his hands out.

 "I didn't do anything to him," Andy assured us. 

Sam finally looked up at us. "A woman... a woman burning alive." I rubbed his shoulder, moving up to his neck, trying to relieve pressure. 

"What else did you get?" Dean asked, looking Sam in the eyes. 

"A gas station... a woman is gonna kill herself," Sam breathed out. I nodded, telling him we understood.

"What does he mean, going to?" Andy asked. Dean shot another glare at the man.

"Shut up!" He turned his attention back to Sam.

"She gets triggered by a call on her phone," Sam explained. 

"When?" I asked. 

 "I don't know," Sam admitted. He looked over at Andy. "As long as we keep our eyes on this son of bitch, he can't hurt her." Dean and I helped Sam stand. 

"I didn't hurt anybody," Andy attempted to explain. He still appeared to have no idea what was going on.

 "Yeah, not yet," Sam stated. 

 Suddenly, we heard sirens blare. A firetruck raced down the street. Sam looked at Dean and I. 

"Go," he said. We ran to the car, and jumped in. We followed after the truck as fast as we could. 

We followed it to a gas station. As soon as we pulled up, I put a hand over my mouth and nose. The smell of burning flesh was still in the air. In fact, the body had just been burned moments before we arrived, right when Sam had the vision. Dean looked over at me, watching me stare as they took the woman's body away. It clearly hadn't been Andy, Sam was with him the whole time. 

 "Hey, why don't you stay here and I will go see what's happening," He offered, putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded, it was probably best. 

Dean spent a while, calling Sam and letting him know what happened. And then he talked to some firemen and officers, learning about who the victim was. He also made a phone call to Ash quickly. He then walked back over and got in the car. The first thing he did was drive to the county office, trying to get a hold of some documents, but came out empty handed. We started the drive back to Sam and Andy. 

"You got anything good?" I asked, as he turned the car on and pulled out. 

"Yeah, I'll tell you when we get back to Sam and Andy," He stated. I nodded. We sat in silence for a few seconds. "So, how you doing?"

I looked over at him, rolling my eyes. Every time we were alone, he asked that same question. "Fine, why do you ask?" I attempted to act okay.

"Just wondering,... I mean, you haven't had a nightmare in a while, so..." he trailed off, looking over at me.

 I nodded. "Yeah, it's been getting better," I lied straight through my teeth.

 "So, why were you up last night... on Sam's laptop?" Dean asked. I looked over at him. How had he known that. Was he watching me?

"I couldn't sleep, I was trying to look up stuff to help with the case," I explained, as calm as I could. 

 "At 3:00 in the morning?" Dean questioned, eyes still on the road. I rolled my eyes again.