Part 2

My first two parter so far I really like making this and I have plans for it, i didn't proofread so it might suck lmao

Before you knew it Monday rolled around and you were not prepared, you didn't feel good but that didn't matter because you had practice just like always.

You stretched your arms, got up, brushed your hair and teeth, put on your uniform with sweatpants under your skirt which looked ridiculous but you didn't care and just like that you were out of the door.

You check time only to realize that you didn't charge your phone the night before and it's only at 11% *ugh* you sighted.

You finally made it to school yawning as you walked though the doors hair messy, eating an onigiri on your way to home room class until you heard someone calling you name.

"Y/n-channn~!"

"Oh hey Tendo-san" you said half asleep.

"And you Ushijima" you waved.

He just nodded in response.

"We asked our coach about you coming to the camp and he said it's fine! So we will come by after school and walk you over okay?"

You just nod and walk away not hearing a word the redhead said.

Time skip to after school-

You walk out of class rushing to the club room because you had cleaning duty
And you forgot to tell your teammates. You put on spandex and a tight long sleeve shirt, pulled up your knee pads, laced your sneakers and put your long hair into a ponytail and braided it.

You ran to the gym to and began to apologize to you teammates and coach's until you looked to your right.

"Uh Ushijima and Tendo what are you doing here?!"

"We're here to pick you up remember, judging by the look on your face you don't" he said giggling.

"What's he talking about y/n?!" Mei shouted.

"Yeah where are they taking you?" The other girls chimed in.

"Okay everyone I was invited to the boys volleyball camp so if it's alright with the coach's I'll be gone this week!"

"WHAT!?" The whole gym screamed.

"Fine with me" your coach's said in sink.

"No y/n please don't leave us!" Mei said pulling your shirt.

"Okay let's go!" You said ignoring the dirty blonde.

"Your team looks like a hand full"

"You don't even know Ushijima!" You said grunting.

You walked into a gym full of boys and all of them turned and looked at you, but one of them looked familiar.

"Wait hey redhead!" You said walking over to the short boy sweeping.

"Your Kageyama right? No that doesn't seem right.... Tsukishima?" The ginger just looked up and growled at me.

"Pfff-" you look to the right and see a tall blonde laughing.

"Shut up Tsukishima!"

"Oh so your Tsukishima?".

"Yes that's our incompetent Child Shoyo Hinata".

"My bad Shoyo, but he doesn't seem very incompetent to be actually quite the opposite!"

"Really!" You could basically see his eyes sparkling.

"Yeah I watched you play, I mean your pretty good for a first year but you need to work on your receives, and your serves aren't good, and your blocks well need improvement".

You hear Tsukishima laughing again.

"Tsukishima you have so room to laugh, just because you stopped this big dudes spike doesn't mean it makes up for the basics you lack in" You said pointing to Ushijima.

"Who even are you?!" The angry blonde asked.

"I'm the girl who's 10 times better than you" you said grinning.

"And I'm your upperclasswoman so treat me with respect!"

"I'm going to start practicing now!"

You walked over to a guy that was practicing his severes and you introduced your self and asked if you could join.

"Yeah of course I don't mind I'm Koganegawa by the way!"

"Nice to meet you Koganegawa!" You said as you begin to stretch.

You stretched quickly eager to serve, you picked up a ball grinning ear to ear, tossed it up and smacked it with full force.

The ball hit the opposite end of the court instantly, bouncing 30 feet in the air.

"Ugh damn it, it's out!" You said putting your hands over your face, everyone's attention on you.

"That was amazing y/n! How did you do that!" Koganegawa praised me.

"A lot of practice" you said giggling.

You picked up a second ball and decided to really show off and completely change serves.

You throw up the ball and jump with it.

*A jump floater?* the question went through everyone's mind.

You lightly tapped the ball it gliding over the net heading for the right and suddenly changes direction and lands on the right side.

Everyone was it ah.

"Hey Ushijima do you know where the water is?"

"Here" he handed you the bottle he was holding and you waterfall it out of courtesy, and of course you spilled it all over your self but you were used to it. But Ushijima handed you a towel and shot you a cornered look.

"Thanks Ushijima" he just nodded perusal.

"You know Ushijima".

"Hm".

"Your nicer than I thought you be, I thought you were just a volleyball robot but your actually a big softy haha!".

"Softy?".

"Yeah your really considerate".

"Oh well thanks L/n".

"You call me y/n okay!".

"Okay y/n".

"See that's more comfortable right?".

"Call me Wakatoshi then".

"Okay Wakatoshi! Oh it's already late".

"I'm going to leave bye Wakatoshi!".

"Bye".

On your way out you see Hinata, you ran over to him.

"Hey Hinata!" You said rapping your arms around his neck.

"Oh hey y/n!" He said with a light blush on his face.

"Hey Hinata can I have your number?"

"Oh um I mean if you want"

"Okay" you said handing him your phone.

"Oh crap it died here give me your phone" he reached into his bag and pulled his phone out, and when he unlocked it your instagram was pulled up.

"Oh um that's-"

"It's okay" you chuckled.

You grabbed his phone, put in your number, took a selfie for your profie picture and you set your name as Y/n sensei 💪.

"Mkay I go this way bye Sho see you tomorrow!".

"Okay bye Y/n!".