𝑩𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅.

• 𝑼𝑵𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑬𝑫 • 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑻 : 641

𝑼𝑵𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑬𝑫 • 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑻 : 641

• 𝐘/𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯 •
So my bullies that bully me and my friends Tom and Bill Kaulitz, have made my whole life a living hell. They probably bully me the most.. but I mean I honestly don't give a single fat fuck anymore because of how consistent it has gotten. I forgot my notebook for my math class, so I asked Ms.Willson if I could go and get it and she said yes as long as I'm quick so I thanked her and headed to my locker. On my way back I dumped into Angela and Greg (🛼🧍‍♀️) I was confused on why they were out of class but I remembered that they were skipping class to mAkEoUt 🤢 I looked at them annoyed and tried to move the other way because they were in the way (Hall way hoggers 😒) but Angela moved the other way as Greg stayed in the same spot. "Look I don't have time for your guys bullshit.. ok?" I said annoyed "I think our bullshit is pretty fun.. don't ya think Pookie Dookie?" I cringed at the pet name Greg called Angela, "My god just move out the fucking way?!" I say pushing past them tired of their bs, and I sprinted to class knowing that they were gonna be right behind me I turn the corner and dump into something.. well someone it was Tom and he looked at me confused then he saw why I was running so he quickly grab my Notebook then grabbed my hand and ran for it. We ran into a janitors closet, we were gasping for air "Are you ok?" Tom asked checking that they didn't do anything like hurt me or anything like that "I'm fine don't worry." I reply "Y/n.. how could I not worry about you?! I mean yeah they bully me and Bill too but they much more stuff to you!" Tom says staring me in the eyes like we're having a eye contest (if yk what I mean... But still don't lose?! 👁️👄👁️) "I'm perfectly fine?! Gosh Tom you don't always have to worry about me! I mean why would you worry about me if we're just friends?!" Saying they were just friends stinged her heart really bad and she didn't know why, I mean it's not like she likes him... right?? The words" just friends" kept on replaying in her head over and over again "Y/n I think of you more than a friend.." Tom said having the most serious face ever "What?" I ask in disbelief "what do you mean? Like you mean you like me?" I asked looking Tom in the eyes desperate for a answer hoping that this wasn't a dream and was actually real. "Yes I've been liking you. I thought I made it obvious!" He says chuckling lightly "I know this isn't the right time knowing that were in a closet but.. would you like to be my girlfriend?" Tom asks closing his eyes a bit playfully "Yes! 100 times yes!" I say smiling "good because I've wanted to do this for quite some time" Tom says smiling "do wh-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I felt a soft pair of lips on mine my eyes widen in shock until I relax and kiss him back...

I wake up panting lightly, are you kidding me that was just a dumb dream?! I mean it felt so real.. I had to be real! I swear if it was just some stupid sick dream I'ma kms I thought rolling my eyes until I look down at my waist to see a pair of arms wrapped around it I look to see who it is hoping it's Tom and it's him! I smile lightly and lay back down and snuggle back into him

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating at all 😭I hope y'all like this chapter! And if you didn't I'ma make you like it 👊😠 (jkjk) but yeah! I'm gonna start thinking about what I should do for the next chapter!
- Sincerely Crybaby