𝐥𝐢𝐢. ᴀs ғɪʀᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇs

꧁🄿4|🄲52꧂❨

꧁🄿4|🄲52꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬❩

THE RAIN GENTLY FELL FROM THE SKY AS REBEKAH WATCHED WITH COLD EYES FROM WHERE SHE STOOD BESIDE THE LARGE WINDOW

THE RAIN GENTLY FELL FROM THE SKY AS REBEKAH WATCHED WITH COLD EYES FROM WHERE SHE STOOD BESIDE THE LARGE WINDOW. An hour ago she had received word that Jasper and Alice had left, giving Sam a note for the Cullen’s to find. Rebekah knew that there had to have been a reason they would do this, and she couldn’t stop the anxiety from forming in her stomach. 

Alec was quiet from where he sat on the couch, his hands clasped in front of his mouth as he too watched the storm roll on. The other Cullen’s were off hunting, while Bella, Edward, Renesmee, and Jake were off to Alaska in search of their first witnesses. Leah and Santiago were at the she-wolf’s house, who needed a night with her mother to catch Sue up on everything. Which left just Alec and Rebekah at the house. 

“This isn’t going to be easy, my heart.” Alec’s voice caused her head to tilt, but she didn’t tear her gaze away from the rain. “I fear for what may happen.”

“Maybe you should have gone back to your coven from the beginning.” Rebekah couldn’t stop the words from leaving her mouth. 

“Rebekah, I understand the choice I made, and I am ready to deal with the consequences that will come with it.” Alec told her, his tone stern and it was then that the younger vampire turned her attention to her mate. 

“I just don’t think this is the way things should have happened.” Rebekah crossed an arm over her chest and laid her hand in her hands. It was impossible for a vampire to get a headache, but she could swear that she felt one coming on. “Maybe this is…” She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut. 

“Maybe what, Rebekah?” Alec was in front of her now, his hand gently holding onto her hips.

“Maybe this is the universe trying to tell us we don’t belong together after all.” Rebekah whispered, almost scared of the reaction that would come from Alec. 

But she was met with lips gently caressing her forehead and soft hands pulling her face up to look into the ruby eyes of her mate. 

God she loved his eyes and she never got tired of looking into the ruby-red orbs. A color everyone feared, Rebekah adored. She found peace looking into his eyes and she swore despite them not being blue, she drowned in them every time she looked at them.