𝐥𝐢𝐯. ɴᴇᴡ ғᴀᴄᴇ

꧁🄿4|🄲54꧂❨

꧁🄿4|🄲54꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞❩

REBEKAH HAD BEEN WORRIEDLY PACING THE KITCHEN OF HER AND ALEC’S CABIN

REBEKAH HAD BEEN WORRIEDLY PACING THE KITCHEN OF HER AND ALEC’S CABIN. She had not heard from him in a while, and she feared the worst.

Maybe he had left to return to the Volturi. Maybe Aro had found him and had him punished for treason.

Every scenario she came up with had anxiety bubbling in her stomach and she felt the urge to dry heave grow higher and higher. So she sat down at the table and put her head in her hands, tapping her foot as she watched the door. 

Leah had called earlier, asking if she needed to come over - but Rebekah had told her there was no need. She was regretting that now. And she was supposed to be at the main house, waiting for Edward and the others to get back from Alaska with the Denali coven. But she couldn’t worry about that right now.

Her head snapped up as the door opened and she didn’t slow down as she barreled into Alec - wrapping her arms around him in a tight embrace. The red-eyed vampire just gasped at the sudden hug but returned it quickly. 

“You had me scared to death, you asshole.” Rebekah mumbled into his shoulder and Alec kissed the side of her head in apology.

“There was something I had to take care of.” He told her as he turned them around and Rebekah’s eyes widened at the sight of Demetri Volturi standing in front of her - signature smirk and all. “It’s okay, darling. He is here to help.”

“I must admit I was a tad hesitant about this.” The blonde confessed as he crossed his arms over his chest. “But, I’m always up for a little plot twist every now and again.”

“I’m glad you’re here. It means a lot.” Rebekah told him with a smile, and she hushed the voice in the back of her head that worried about what the family would say. But what would it matter?

✓ | 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇 ── Alec Volturi On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara