chapter 2: hogwarts.

all four of us along with my owl, red and xavier's, champ arrived at the platform with 30 minutes to spare, because according to pa we had to reach every place atleast an hour prior to make sure we dont get stuck with the soggy food; in this case soggy..seats?

"well maybe this is just an insanely elaborate prank, maybe someone is doing this as a million dollar experiment or something" ma exclaimed

"dont be silly love, we saw that gentleman at the wizard bank, griggor-"

"gringotts dad" xavier corrected

"yes there, he was definitely not one of us mere humans. how do u explain that?"

"but it says here platform 9 and 3/4th, there is no such platform here. we've been stuck in between going back and forth for the last 10 minutes!" ma was beginning to get unsettled,

suddenly a tiny army of red heads, more specifically the ones we met at ollivander's came into our view. beside them was a scrawny green eyed boy with circular glasses.

"its our ron's first year too, we'll show you how to get through dear" the kind looking redhead, presumably the mom said to the spectacled boy.

"OH MOLLY, we were so lost" my mom shrieked,

apparently my mom had become quite good friends with the lady we saw when they met at diagon alley, i soon learned that this army of red heads were the 'weasley family'. i didn't pay much attention to any of them although i did notice these tall twins looking at me and snickering amongst themselves.

----

i was currently sitting in a compartment with ron and the green eyed boy, who's name i've learned is harry potter. 

xavier on the search to find a new compartment along with us, found place in one with a number of boys in them and him being the social butterfly he is, he somehow got one of them to invite him to sit with them within 3 seconds.

he did assure me that he would come to find me sometime later, but i didn't mind as i was quite comfortable with ron and harry's company-

"can i-" ron asked harry unsurely

"the scar? here" harry moved his nest of hair to show a thunderbolt like scar on his forehead.

"im so sorry, but won- er i meant ron, i dont understand. do you know harry?" i asked feeling left out

"oh ofcourse you're a muggleborn- sit tight luna this ones a long story" ron said

we spend most of our time after that discussing the story of 'the harry potter'. it was weird to say the least and harry himself seemed as confused as me at some parts despite the story being about him. needless to say within the span of the ride to hogwarts, ive grown quite fond of both ron and harry, more so i felt so incredibly bad for harry for all that had happened to him at such a young age.

with meeting the bushy haired; hermoine and her impeccable ambition and harry treating us to practically the entire trolley of candies, the ride was pretty eventful.

we got there and i was introduced to hagrid, who only reminded me of the bfg from roald dahl's book. only hermoine got that reference, and i was already feverently talking to her whilst we were being escorted inside hogwarts.

i lost ron and harry for a while, but did have xavier and his friend, justin finch and hermoine to talk to. i had read hogwarts : a history hence i knew of the house system. 

"i hope we get into the same house lulu, despite hating you to the core it will be weird not being around you constantly" xavier said from beside me

"yeah, i hope so too" i said, and grabbed his hand and interlocked our pinkeys; something our parents taught us to do to feel comforted in times of need.