CHAPTER 3 {Betrayers}

J-HOPE POV
WE WERE ENTERING THE CLUB AND ALL OF SUDDEN WTH! IS THIS REAL ISN'T SHE MIN SEOK SHE WAS MY BESTIE WAIT LET ME CONFIRM.
J-HOPE POV END  

AUTHOR POV
BOTH LEADERS GAZE STUCK ON EACH OTHER AFTER STAIRING A WHILE THEY BOTH SHAKE THEIR HANDS.
AUTHOR POV END

HV: hello devil welcome! Thank you for coming welcome to sk club (smirk)
DEVIL: my pleasure (emotionless face)
DRAGON: bring the drinks!
(with that 2 waiter start serving drinks in a big tray)
DEVIL: so! Why did you call us here?
(Dragon said under her breath "to dance")
(SN and AK were beside her and they chuckled at her saying)
HV: I wanted to make a deal. I suggest we both became allies since we both are strongest mafia gang this way we both will have more power.
DEVIL: Hmm Quite interesting but kindly before making any decision I wanna discuss it with my gang.. Excuse us...
HV NODDED
DEVIL: RM I'm declining this deal we are strong enough and powerful.
Rm: No devil! We should accept this deal we can take advantage of this silly group.
Devil: hmm good idea (smirk) let's discuss to them.

ON THE OTHER HAND

HV: I think they will decline
DRAGON : They dare to deny it anyway they are having our man and I'm so fu**ed up it feel like we are begging them to be allies with us!
HAZEL: They are coming calm down dragon
DEVIL: We decided to accept this deal but we have 1 condition.

AUTHOR POV
DEVIL WAS ABOUT TO TELL HIS CONDITION BUT DRAGON GOT A CALL
AUTHOR POV END

HV: Dragon how many time should I tell u to silent ur phone when we are in a meeting! (Stern voice)
DRAGON: IT'S IMPORTANT! EXCUSE ME! "saying that she left for a more personal place to pick the call"

DRAGON POV
IT WAS ONE OF MY INFORMERS CALL HE TOLD ME THAT BST HAS ALREADY KILLED OLIVER, WHEN I FINISHED MY CALL, A WAITER WHO WAS ACTUALLY MY INFORMER I TOLD THEM TO KEEP KEEN EYE ON THE GANG HE LISTENED THEIR TALK AND TOLD ME ABOUT IT I LOST MY TEMPER I WAS SERIOUSLY FU**ED UP.
DRAGON POV END

HV POV
WE WERE ABOUT TO TALK AGAIN AND DRAGON CAME IN AND SLAM THE DOOR IT ALMOST CAME OUT
HV POV END

HV: WHAT THE F*CK!
DRAGON: HV I THINK WE SHOULD LEAVE!
Hv: WHO'S THE LEADER HERE? WHAT HAPPENED ALL OF SUDDEN WHY ARE U SHOUTING?
DRAGON: THESE AS**OLE ARE TRICKING US! IF YOU WANT TO STAY THEN STAY I'M LEAVING!
(BEFORE LEAVING SHE GLARED AT BST GANG AND STORMED OUT)
BELLA: At least listen to her!
HAZEL: She must have a reason. 
AK: I will go behind her or else a storm must have been coming you know her anger.
(BY THAT SHE WENT BEHIND DRAGON)
HV: I apologize on my members behalf, actually dragon is hot headed.
Rm: it's alright she is kind of interesting.
(BST MEMEBER LOOKED STUNNED)
RM: I mean like..... Forget it
DEVIL: it's alright miss hv

AUTHOR POV
ON THE OTHER SIDE AK TRIED TO CALM DRAGON DOWN.
AUTHOR POV END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SO HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER I HOPE U LIKE IT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING TOMORROW THANKS😊
I'M ALSO SHORT TEMPERED SO THE ANGER IN THIS FF SHOWN OF DRAGON IS TRUE...IM NOT A MAFIA YET OK BUT I CAN BE SOMEDAY😏 (Im ms here? dragon really? shh *im so done*)
ANYWAY PLZ KEEP GIVING UR SUPPORT❤️