Hello miss y/n

It was my first day in the school for evil and I was so excited. I fall into the water. As I wanted to go out I heard someone screaming my name. I turned around and saw my sister. We both got out of the water and went inside of the school. It was a beautiful castle. I saw a tall woman with red curly hair. I decided to talk to her.

"Hello miss" I said. She turned around. She looked at me up and down it was hard to hide my face because I was blushing. She giggled and said:„ Hello miss y/n y/l/n " I was confused. How does she know my name?

„ I was waiting for you "

„ I didn't say anything "

„ I know but I can read minds, darling "

„ Oh, so what's your name "

„My name is Lady Lesso "

„ A beautiful name "

„ It was nice to meet you but we have to go to the meeting hall" she said.

I didn't say anything because my sister dragged me away from her into the meeting hall. I was really mad at her. Why does she have to be here? I talked with some other Never's as Lady Lesso screamed: „SHUT UP!" Everyone was scared and immediately sat down. As the woman next to Lady Lesso said :„ I'm professor Dovey dean of the school for good " Some girls in pink, blue and green dresses screamed: „ Ever's, ever's, ever's " Lady Lesso obviously had enough and screamed: „ And I'm Lady Lesso dean of the school for evil " The never's screamed:„ I kill you, I kill you, I kill you !" After a stupid dance of the ever boys or what that was we finally could go into our room. Well at least I thought so.

Lady Lesso said: „ Miss y/n, I need to talk to you ." To be honest I was a little scared. I stayed and as all students were out Lesso started talking.

„ Miss y/n, I'm sorry but you have to share a room with me."

You was kinda happy about it. Why?

„ Well that's okay with me "

" Come on, I show you our room"

I followed her. It was a lovely bedroom

 It was a lovely bedroom

( The bedroom)

„ Your clothes are already here so you can change "

„ Should I change here or in the bathroom?" You asked

„ You change in the bathroom and I change here. I call you if I'm finished "

I nodded and went into the bathroom. It was a lovely bathroom. Why is her room so lovely?

 Why is her room so lovely?