Miguel O'Hara X Reader

I know Im a little late to the party but I still wanted to write about this man. I am no better than the next person when it comes to Miguel O Hara, which is a fine piece of work for real. So your girl had to write a fic on him.

Of course, per usual, this will contain sexual themes and acts!

Enjoy!!

Miguel O Hara X Reader

Miguel is not a man you wanted to reckon with. He is a dominating figure, the head of the Spider-verse many would say. But with you, he was much more lenient. He better be considering the two of you are dating and for a while at that. He gets you sweets and coffee, and he treats you well. He listens, and the two of you have always had that spark that many couples lose in the first couple of months. Judging how it's been about a year now, that's pretty damn good. You've noticed Miguel has been a bit more handsy. Not in a bad way at all. Kisses have been lingering, hands traveling. At work.

You've found yourself on his lap in his office a few times, him sitting in his office chair with you straddling him on it. Today had a different feel to it. It had a more heated feel. His hands were desperately grabbing at you. The kiss was more passionate, hot breathes leaking out. Your hands were in his hair, swirling dark waves in between your fingers. You start to unzip your suit. Miguel's eyes widened.

"This would be the first time here, at work." Miguel trailed off, watching the zipper.

"It would be, yes." You smile and slide your arms out of the suit.

You hop off of him and back up and start taking off the rest of your suit. Once it is completely off, you hop up onto his desk. Swinging your legs playfully. Miguel stood up out of his chair and walked over to you, spreading your legs with his hands. He reaches behind you and pulls a digital screen over to him, and presses a lock for the elevator. He grabs another one that locks Lyla out and uses it. You smirk and cup his face with your hands and pull him to you, kissing him passionately. He grabs onto your hips, grinding against you. You let out a breathy moan.

"Lose the suit." You demand Miguel.

"Whatever you wish, Mi Amor." He stated.

He grabbed another screen, hitting another button. His suit fades out, leaving him almost completely naked. Besides a pair of briefs that seemed to have a special fiber woven into them. You smile and get your bra off, Miguels hands scooped your chest. He played with your breasts, pinching your nipples making you squirm. He leans down over you, holding himself up with his hands. Peppering kisses on your neck and shoulders. He finds a spot on your neck that is especially sensitive, leaving a kiss on it he decides to save, exploiting that spot later.

Miguel slinks down between your legs. Using his hands he pushes your legs up still spread so he has a good view of your pussy. He licks up your slit, stopping once he reaches your clit and focuses his tongue on it. Lightly sucking and nipping at the sensitive bud. You gasp and moan. Your chest heaving. Desperately moving your hips to get more. Miguel smiles at your desperation. He gets up and leans down over you again.

"What do you want, mi querida?" Miguel asks suggestively.

"You." You state.

You're going to need to be more specific. Miguel kisses your neck.

"Your cock." You whimper.

"That's what I thought you wanted." He jests.

Miguel lines himself up to you, and puts his dick in your pussy. Your breath hitches and you hold onto him. You wrap your arms around him, your hands resting on his shoulder blades. He starts to thrust. You moan and grasp onto him tighter. He stands up, holding your legs apart. He increases his pace, the desk moving with the forces of his thrusts. Your head falls back onto the desk, your hands gripping onto the sides of it, your knuckles white from how tight your grip is.

"Ah~ fuck!" You scream.

He keeps pounding into you. He leans down still fucking you. He kisses your sensitive spot on your neck, then he licks the area and bites down on you.

"Y-YES!" You dig your nails into his back.

You feel your orgasm building. You start to beg.

"Please. Please." You whisper under your breath. Tears welling up.

Your orgasm overtakes you, your body convulses and he pins you to the desk, your legs kick and tremble.

"Miguel!" You yell.

Your body shakes and twitches as he continues to fuck you. Blood starts to trickle out from where Miguel bit you. Miguel licks up your blood and leaves a kiss on the marks he left. He leans back up and holds you by your hips. Plowing into you. He starts to moan as he gets closer to his own climax. Your brain is numb, only feeling the pleasure from him fucking you. He cums, pushing himself deep inside you.

"Y/N!" He moans loudly.

He pulls out and cum starts to spill out of you. You lay breathlessly on the desk. He walks around to you.

He kisses you, a slight metallic taste on his tongue.