AFTER THAT MISSION

After that mission tengen and rengoku had a better relationship.Rengoku got along with the 3 wives, and even wild celebrate birthdays with them.until one day, rengoku had a mission. and turns out zenitsu, inosuke, and tanjiro...
Uzui POV-
before rengokus mission we were cuddling and decided to have sex after one simple move rengoku did. i was really scared of him not making it so i had gotten scared and told him to just tell master he was sick. he laughed and said "i will be okay, i promise"
Nobody's POV-
during the mission, it turns out that lower moon 1 was there! tanjiro, inosuke, zenitsu, nezuko, and rengoku fought their best. but then..... after they had defeated it. they had saw yellow eyes in the black foggy distance.

Tanjiros POV-
when we defeated lower moon 1, we had saw yellow eyes. after the fog had pasted, i tried my best to read his eyes. turns out it was uppermoon 3.
i shouted, " Rengoku! its uppermoon 3!" He shouted,"I know,do not panic! i got this." it was a really iconic fight with a life or death situation until sunrise. rengoku... was punched through his stomach. but for some reason akazas arm wouldnt move, until he detached his arm. i felt a sudden rage in me and went to where we started running away at, i shouted at him to not run away and he looked angry.
Nobody's POV-
after the crows had sent the message to all the hashiras, Uzui broke down and cried.

"HE SAID HE WOULD BE FINE!"

he yelled out, crying.