1

~On the street cafe~

Three guys were sitting and silently looking at each other, or rather two guys and one girl. There was a tense atmosphere between the first guy and the girl, the second was uncomfortable, the girl calmly sipped an hour of coffee. The second guy was thinking about how it all came to this.

~A few days before that~

Suddenly, two guys fell out of nowhere. The girl landed successfully due to the fact that she fell on the guy. She stood up from him and began to look around her. The guy also got up while wiping the bridge of his nose. They were located near the territory of the Outea school, fortunately there were no people.

Sean: So where are we?
Kaguya: Near the Outeya School. How well they landed.

She said with a smirk. The guy looked at her with displeasure.

Sean: GOOD LUCK!? Well, you didn't land face to the ground and a man didn't fall on you!

He was coming back.

Kaguya: Stop whining. You followed me, even though no one asked you to.
Sean: If I let you go alone, you would definitely have done something! And who else but me will protect you? And in general, you should be grateful to me!

He said a little embarrassed, the girls began to giggle.

Kaguya: O great demon of the field, thank you for being the pillow that softened my fall~

She said teasingly. Sean wanted to say something, but he didn't say anything.

Sean: So what are we going to do now?
Kaguya: To begin with, we need to enroll in the Outea school. Thanks to her, we will have a roof over our heads and money.
Sean: Can't we use our cards?
Kaguya: We can, but there's a chance we might get into trouble. And it's not a fact that they will work here... Somehow, we got into the past. We and our account don't exist here, so it's risky to use them. The only option is "Outey".
Sean: But we don't know how many years we've been back... Maybe the Ares system hasn't been destroyed there yet.
Kaguya: Do we have a choice? Of all the schools, only Outey can provide for us. Yes, and our goal is there.

She said seriously pointing her finger in the direction of the Outei School.

Sean: You're right... But what should we do if we meet your father? Or how do we hide our surnames?
Kaguya: It would be possible to forge documents, but unfortunately I don't have anything with me for this...

Sean looked at her in surprise.

Sean: You can forge documents!?
Kaguya: Yeah, but we don't need to hide our surnames. This girl has already caused a lot of problems. Therefore, we do not need to try to hide our real identities.
Sean: Are you sure? Aren't you afraid that you might disappear because of this?
Kaguya: Yes! I'm not afraid... Because if you leave everything as it is, then I will definitely disappear... Like Kira and Nika... She not only destroyed my family, but them too. I'll never forgive her for that!

She said gloomily, while clenching her hands into a fist from anger. The guy took her hand, thereby attracting the girl's attention.

Sean: That's why I went with you to help you. I don't want you to disappear. We will definitely return everything to its place!