What do I even title this help

TW: repulsive behaviour, toddler like jokes.

You're Y/N, and you look like a barbie more than yourself because the writer is just as repulsive as you. You look out into the vast land of the inkwell isles.
"My name is Y/N," you remind yourself. "And today, I will go work the worst job possible."
You walk into the Devil's Casino, and you start screaming like a fucking banshee, calling it soft singing. You don't stop. It's hurting everyone's fucking ears hearing you sing I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston. Several patrons drop dead on the spot before the Devil himself tapes your mouth shut. Since you wanna be the main character so fucking bad, you try to protest and kick him, but he rips your goddamn leg off. You scream, as anyone would do in that situation, but then he rips your jaw off. It hurts and you're dying rn before he fixes them back on.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GODDAMN OLIVE GARDEN BREADSTICK BUILT, SOGGY PISS PANTIES LOOKING ASS WHORE." The Devil scolds calmly. "YOU'RE KILLING MY PATRONS YOU DUMBASS."

"B-b-b-but pookie.........." You sobbed. "I didn't mean to...🥺🥺🥺😔😔😔🔪🔪💔💔💔🩸🩸🥀🥀🔗🔗🔗"

"How the hell are you speaking in emojis," The Devil questioned. He looked disgusted by your very existence.

King Dice walked over, and-

HUBBA HUBBA!!!!!! BOY WAS HE HOT!!1!1!111!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!11!!1!1

"Be my wife" you demanded to King Dice.

"What the fuck? No."

"NOW 😒😒"

You tie him up.