He'll Be Fine!

Kirk woke up to find himself in the nurse's office, he looked around his surroundings and found the love of his life sitting in a chair by the bed completely knocked out.

And if you asked him.. she was totally snoring but he found it extremely adorable, the door opened and the rest of the guys walked in excited to see their friend finally awake.

"Man are we glad to see you!" James says happy

"How long have I been out?" Kirk asks the group

"Eh give or take a few hours.. they had to reset your arm and after that you just passed out" Lars says nodding

"Oh.. how long has Sid been here?" Kirk asked them

"The whole time.. she just now got to sleep, I would give her a few hours.. she's been up worried about you." Cliff says smiling a bit

"She has?" Kirk asks

"Ya know.. she literally punched someone for you.." James says

"Is that why she left for a few minutes on the field and then came back?"

"Yeah... the bitches nose was bleeding really bad.. Sid broke her nose HA!" James says laughing

Suddenly Sid shoots up from her seat and looks around the room to see all the guys there

"Jesus Christ man Y'all scared the piss outta me!" She exclaims putting a hand on her chest to calm down

"Sorry about that babe.."

"How are you feeling... do you need some more meds? I can go get you some more if you need them!" She says concerned

"No I'm fine, you should be asleep go back to your cabin and get some rest.." he tells her

"Welp we're gonna go.. we'll see ya tomorrow dude!" James yells as all of them leave

Sid looks over at Kirk and smiles "I'm staying here.. you were there for me when I was in here, so now I'm staying in here when your here.."

Kirk smiles back at her and nods, she gets closer to him and kisses his lips.. how did he get so lucky, he never thought in a million years that he would meet a girl like Sadie.. she's everything he's ever wished for.. but something deep down inside him told him that something bad was going to happen.. was she gonna break up with him? Surely not, they love each other! They have even talked about moving in with each other and starting a family together.. was something bad going to happen to her? He hoped not.. he would do anything to make sure she was safe! He couldn't risk not having her around.. he couldn't and wouldn't be without her!

She pulls away and puts her hand on his cheek, she was extremely beautiful to him.. he couldn't understand what she saw in him that made her want to love him... he wasn't cute.. he thought he was ugly, he was a weird ugly nerd and girls only used him cause he was in a band and played guitar.. no girl ever really wanted to be with him truly cause they loved him..

He kept think if that was Sadie's end goal.. just to use him and then when he truly was devoted to her and only her.. she would leave him and take everything he worked so hard for, it kept eating at him.. he didn't wanna lose everything he has ever wanted, but he also didn't want to lose her.. he really feels like he loves her.. and he might be devoted to her.. and that was her plan.. he fell into her scheme.. he was eating out of the palm of her hand.

But Sadie's plan was to not use him.. but love him, she saw how the relationship with his parents were.. and how it destroyed him.. he wanted nothing more than to have a normal perfect family, but no one truly has a perfect normal family.. she wanted to give that to him.. or the best closest thing to a normal perfect family she could.. she knew he had doubts of why she loved him.. she knew he thought he was ugly and not good enough for her.. she also knew he thought she was only with him to use him and hurt him deeply once he achieved what he wanted in life.. but that wasn't like her at all.

No Sadie deeply cared and appreciated him.. she loved the way he smiled, and that when he did you could see his crooked teeth.. she loved his teeth, they fit him so well.. she loved the fact that when he smiled wide that his dimples would pop out, they made her smile.. she loved that fact that he was invested into any horror comic he got his hands on.. she loved everything about him. She love him, and she wanted him to know that..

She took his hand into her own and looked into his eyes "Kirk... I wanted you to know.. that I really do love you, and everyday I see you or even hear you I fall even more in love with you.."

He smiled at her, those were the words he really needed to hear.. he was in love with her before but no.. she confirmed that she really does have good intentions, she won't leave him in the dust when times are hard.. she really does care for him.

"I'm even more in love with you baby, I'm so glad you said that.. I really need to hear that.." he explains to her what he has been feeling like lately

She shed some tears what what was said, she felt horrible that he felt this way.. how could he think he was ugly.. he was fucking gorgeous!

She took both her hand and put them on his cheeks slamming her lips against his in a passionate kiss

She pulled away after a few minutes and looked into his beautiful brown eyes

"I would never just use you, and then leave you! That is such a horrible thing to do to someone.. I love you for you and I here to stay so.. you better like it!" She says laughing at the end

He laughed as well, he felt better now that he got that off his chest.. he now believed she would stay with him no matter what.. and that she had good intentions..

However.. I don't, Sadie will be mine.. and I will not stop till she's with me.

Kirk, this is a warning. Watch your back before it gets stabbed, for I'm a shadow in the dark who you do NOT want to mess with.

Sincerely,
- D.