Pegging

Kirshon is a young black nigger that lives in New York with his momma, sister and brother; their dad left them because they're clapped. He lives a normal life spending most of his time playing Roblox and talking to his online friends on discord since he ain't got non irl.
One of those days whiles on voice chat with pud his online best friend that's also clapped he heard someone knocking on his door. He wondered who it could be since no one ever comes over but a small part of him thought it might be his dad that left back in 1857 to get milk.
While opening the door instead he was met by a big black man named Barry Wood.

This 6'3 buff meaty nigger walked into kirshon's house without asking and pinned him onto the wall after closing the door

This 6'3 buff meaty nigger walked into kirshon's house without asking and pinned him onto the wall after closing the door. Kirshon was taken back by this action before he could even process what was going on Barry took kirshon's baby pink mini skirt off that he had on for his discord e kitten side hustle he had during the evening.
Barry whispered in kirshon's ear saying "I ain't going easy on u nigger" kirshon gulped as he couldn't get himself to speak. Deep down kirshon know his pussy was wet by getting pinned on the wall by another black man.
Barry moves kirshon flowery panties to the side and inserted his long 9 inch thick wet dick inside kirshon wet pussy that was already throbbing.
Barry was pounding into kirshon so hard all you could hear are the clapping sounds and moaning. Kirshon was left whimpering as he whispered quietly to Barry to stop but he just smirked and came inside kirshon.
Whiles pulling out kirshon fell onto the floor and his legs were too weak to get up and he looked up at Barry with sweat all over his face while panting. Barry just looked at him and called him a whore while walking out without another word.