Nightmares {Roceit}

TW: Implied R@p3, Implied Abuse/Torture

AU: Human

--------------------

[Narrator's POV]

"Please... L-Leave Me Alone!!.." Roman shouted to ???, trying to keep his distance.

"Aww..What's the matter, Roman? We'll have so much fun..~" ??? Said, coming closer to Roman.

"I-I DON'T wanna Play!.." Roman Shouted, backing up until he hit the wall.

"C'mon, baby~ It'll make me happy, and you'll feel so...so good~.." ??? Said as he grabbed Roman, and forced him over to, and onto the couch.

Roman squirmed, and he kicked and hit ??? as much as he could, but all of his attempts to get away failed.

"Oh..Baby~... You're going to want to stop that...unless, of course, you want a 'punishment'~" ??? Said, pinning Roman to the couch, and not allowing him to escape. Roman had pure fear in his eyes.

"N-No..P-Please... N-Not that..A-Anything But That!!.. N-Not Again!.." Roman Said, Scared and Panicked.

"Okay, Then..~ Now, will you be a good boy for daddy?~" ??? Asked.

Roman panickily nodded, but the moment that ??? started to do...stuff, Roman started cry-yelling.

"W-Wait! N-No! P-PLEASE!!.." Roman Cried.

.

.

.

"N-NO!.." Roman Cried, as he woke up in a panic. He quickly sat up and looked around; He noticed a figure in his doorway, and he just had pure fear in his eyes at they quickly came over.

"Roman?!" The Person Said, Sounding Panicked, "Roman, Sweetheart...It's not just me..I'm going to hurt you.." They Said. Roman finally realized that it was Janus, or Deceit.

Roman's eyes filled with tears, and before he could do anything, Janus hugged him tightly.

"What's no- What's the matter, My Prince?..." Janus Asked, trying to not lie, worry in his tone.

"I-It's nothing...J-Just a nightmare is all....S-Sorry if I woke you up.." Roman Said Quietly.

"Roman. It's not 'Just a nightmare'. Tell me, what's not wrong?" Janus Asked, as he let go of the hug, but sat next to Roman and held his hand.

Roman hesitated, but spoke.

"I-I had a nightmare...a-a-about him..." Roman Said Quietly, while starting to cry. Janus Understood Immediately.

"Oh...Princey..." Janus said in a sympathetic tone, "I promise you, I will never treat you like he did..."

Roman hugged Janus and buried his head in Janus' chest, as he started sobbing.

Janus was shocked for a moment, but he returned the hug, and rubbed Roman's back to try and comfort him.

"Shh...Shhh..It's okay....You're no- You're safe now..He can't hurt you anymore.." Janus Said in a soothing tone.

Roman cried for a solid 10 minutes, then he finally started to calm down.

"Feel any better?.." Janus asked, still worried about Roman.

"Mhm...Th-Thanks.." Roman Mumbled.

"Now..You should try and get some more sleep..It's roughly 2:45.." Janus said, as he tried to get up, but Roman didn't let him.

"D-Don't leave me...P-P-Please..I-I don't wanna be a-alone.." Roman said, as he clung to Janus.

Janus sighed and slightly smiled, "Alright, I'll stay.." He Said.

Roman and Janus got under the blanket, and Roman fell asleep after they cuddled for a bit.

After Janus made sure Roman was completely asleep, he fell asleep himself.

Sure, there was a bit of a...little issue, but it was resolved, and the pair had a peaceful night afterward.

I really like writing Roman Angst if you can't tell

Word Count: 500