Chapter 9

Calypso's point of view The next of day of school

I watched in the hallways at Annabeth and Percy. He was supposed to be mine. Sure I kissed Leo, but that was because I didn't know Percy was coming to the party.

I made my way over to the them. They were holding hands and smiling at each other.

"Hey Percy, I'm sorry about the other day. I was drunk, can't we just get back together?" I asked. He rolled his eyes at me.

"No Calypso. We are done and over with. I have Annabeth and she is the best girlfriend I had ever had. And besides, wouldn't you rather go and make out with Leo." He said. I stomped my foot and huffed in frustration. I looked at Annabeth in the eye.

"You better watch out or else-." She interrupted me.

"Or else what?" She questioned. I squinted my eyes at her..

"Wait and see." I said and walked away. She glared at me and I didn't bother giving her one back. My full out plan was ready to be released and she had no idea what was coming ahead of her.

I walked to homeroom with a creepy smirk on my face. This battle was not over and won't be till I win.

Annabeth's pov

After Calypso left I looked at Percy with a worried expression. I don't think that Calypso will ever stop trying to win Percy over. Maybe he would rather go back to Calypso if whatever her plan is will work.

"Hey, don't worry about her. She not worth it, ok?" He said. I nodded.

"Yeah, I got it." I replied. He smiled.

"Great, now let's get to homeroom." I nodded and we walked in hand in hand to homeroom. Since we really didn't do anything in homeroom I just talked with Thalia and Hazel.

At first they were gushing about me and Percy, then our conversation moved to Hazel and Frank. It somehow ended up with Thalia and Nico. I had no idea that they had a thing for each other. It's a shocker really. And Nico happened to ask Thalia out on a date yesterday night. They're cut together.

"So, we're going out today after school." Thalia said. Hazel's eyes widened.

"Did you know that Piper and Jason are going out?" Hazel said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Well we weren't told, but it was obvious." I said. They mumbled in an agreement. "And hey, we all have a boyfriend." I said while wiggling my eyebrows. They laughed.

"And Silena and Beckondorf has been going out for two years already." Thalia said. I nodded. "And you know what's nice?" She asked.

"What?" Hazel and I asked at the same time. Thalia smiled.

"You both seem happier since you've been going out with Frank and Percy." She said. We both blushed. We talked some more until I felt hands on top of my eyes.

"Guess who is it?" Percy asked. I blushed madly. I thought these things only happened in movies and shows. Thalia and Hazel giggled.

"Let me guess...it's either Piper or Silena?" I guessed pretending to not know it was him.

"I thought you were smarter than that Wise Girl." Percy teased. I rolled my eyes while he took a seat next to me. He took my hand from under the table. I smiled a little bit watching our hands swing back and forth.

"Annabeth!" Thalia yelled. I looked at her with an annoyed expression.

"What?" I said. She gave me a look.

"Obviously you weren't listening. I asked if you were going to the dance." She repeated. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know yet." I answered.