Restless Night

"Newt, please tell me you're kidding!" I plead with the beautiful boy and he gives me a smirk "I'm afraid my hands are tied love, Alby's orders," Newt tells me and I run my hand through my hair in frustration. "But we get along worlds better than Gally and I! It's klunk that I have to sleep in his room," I groan looking to the door across the hall as I stand in Newt's doorway. Newt takes my hand from my hair and pushes the loose strands behind my ear with the free hand. "It's just until he decides second in command," Newt assures and I sigh "What if he promotes Gally instead of you?" I ask eyebrows raised and A blush covering my cheeks as I look at my hand in his.

Newt's brows furrow slightly "Let's not think like that, Love," he tells me and I sigh. My eyes drag to Gally's door and I give a half-hearted smile to Newt. "Until tomorrow Newt," I tell him and he sucks in a breath nervously "About that, you're not gonna like this but Alby wants you with the builders tomorrow," Newt tells me and I groan. "With Gally? Again? Did Alby not notice that didn't go too well last time?" I ask and Newt laughs slightly.

"Try not to kill him love," Newt tells me as I start towards Gally's door "I can't make any promises," I tell him with an irritated sigh. As I pull open the door I see Gally laying in his bed with an angry glare plastered on his features. I try not to snarl as my stomach flips with disgust, and it only grows worse when I see the solemn pillow and blanket on the hard floor. I hate this guy, "Are you going to lie down or glare at me all night?" He growls at me and I bite the inside of my cheek "I think I rather sleep in the hallway," I bite and snatch the pillow and blanket.

"Alby gave specific orders," Gally bites, and I squint at him angrily. If I hadn't just gotten out of the pit I'd consider going against his orders. Instead, I throw myself down on the floor, and I try not to let my overwhelming anger take control. I force my eyes closed as I covered myself with the blanket. I wanted to scream with Gally so close to me, mainly because I could sense his condescending attitude from here. "Stop with the attitude and go to bed greenie," I hear him say above me and I open my eyes and glare at him. "Maybe I could if you didn't force me onto the cold hard floor," I state, and he scoffs "What'd you expect? To cuddle with me like you did with Newt?" Gally asks.

I lift up glaring at him "We weren't cuddling Newt was just kind and a gentleman, and honestly, I rather go into the maze than cuddle you," I tell him and he glares back at me "likewise, now go to sleep," He tells me point blank and I think about beating the shit out of him with the pillow. "You're an asshole," I tell him and he grumbles "A shank, greenie, you can insult me all you want but you gotta do it in a PG way," he tells me and I smirk. "Or what? You gonna go run and tell Alby asshole?" I ask taunting him and he's silent.

I realise he's giving me the silent treatment and slump back onto my pillow and fall asleep.