One More Time • Smut

Explanation: Alastor is fucking you into oblivion but HE WONT FUCKING STOP BECAUSE HE CANT CUM??

——

Alastor is such a silly, goofy boy, was what you would always think. never in your whole time of being in hell had you think he could do what he did you you last night. you still cant walk smh.

you've had your eye on alastor ever simce you first heard him introduce himself as the "radio demon" about a hundred years ago.

being the hellspawn you were, you got off on hearing that man's voice. you would toy with yourself until his broadcasts were over, forcing yourself into overstimulation...this was some sort of guilty pleasure you had.

youve grown used to hearing his voice, getting shlicked up (im sorry) and fucking yourself with your fingers, wishing that it was alastor's big fat shlong instead.

(im not sorry)

it was only a week ago when you found out that alastor had been taking part in this new "redeeming devils" program held by the princess of hell.

what the fuck? you thought. this was so strange, with the founder of that..hotel being the goddamnned princess of hell.

who wouldve known that "her highness" would end up being the complete opposite of what she was meant to be? this confused you, way too much.

but...after knowing that THE Alastor, yes, the alastor that you've been getting off to, was going to be working there or whatever the hell he was doing, you considered joining the little group of theirs.

you rapped on the door, and to your surprise, charlie opened the door without a moment's hesitation.

"Your highness!" you said in the most loyal tone you could manage. thankfully, she was a little too dense for being the princess of hell.

she welcomed you in, not knowing your true intentions, and hurriedly introduced you to everyone already working there.

someone called dusty angles, Vapor, and another called Hulk. probably. you didnt give two shits about their names. all you knew was that Alastor worked there, and you would be anble to finally meet the man youve wanted to meet for literal decades.

finally, Alastor stepped i to sight, wearing a red, striped suit that perfectly matched his complexion, hugging his waist in the sluttiest way possible. how you wished you were that suit he was wearing...the thought of him banging you made you drool...

"Oh, [ name ], this is alastor, you know, the radio demon?"

of course you knew. how could you not? anyone who doesnt know who this man was could just die again, according to your logic.

your obsession with this man was easily sensed by alastor. he looked you up and down, and smirked. your legs trembled, his very gaze making you wet (I CANT BE SERIOUS WHEN WRITING SMUT OKAY ☹️)

your face heated up as you thought back to those...things, you did while listening to his broadcasts. you would wonder, "how would it feel if he was actually saying that to my ear?"

little did you know, you would find out soon enough.

over the past few days, you have gotten quite close with the others in the hotel. despite how he looked, you always somehow found alastor to be a cute boy, everything he did was cute.

what he did the other night wasnt cute, not at all.

alastor had pushed you against a wall, whispering into your ear how he always felt a little something when he looked at you.