𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 2 𝗬𝗢𝗨

𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗋, 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋.

𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀..

Technically I didn't. My brother did. The initial cause of my death was gang violence a 𝚆𝙰𝚁 between two gangs. You're probably thinking right now 'Lili were you in a gang' No. My brother was tho and still is to this day. I didn't have anything to do with their gang. It seems like my brother; the person who raised me wasn't fazed by my death. That's kinda sad but oh well what can I do, after all 𝖨𝖬 𝖥𝖴𝖢𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖣.

Arion, my brother was or is a very known drill rapper, he goes by Dougie B look him up he's really good and very talented. Well, what I heard or what I knew was that somebody died that wasn't me on the other gang I think OY but basically someone died that was valuable to them and in return as a way to " Get back" was killing me.

Hooray for them for that but on my half the only question I got is, why me? I wasn't involved in any of Arion's gang shit. Hell, I was doing great, I had a fashion scholarship and was on the way to fucking Cal U. I might be dead but I'm fucking infuriated, that none of this had anything to do with me, yet I still suffered.
The only way you can connect me to this is my brother, it wasn't his fault, but I died over shit that has nothing to do with me.

𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝗇, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝖸 𝖥𝖴𝖢𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖤𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖳𝖸.

𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒 𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁,

𝗞𝗔'𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗜 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗘.