Chapter 7

Previously: "I have nothing to do with him!" Stan told him frantically trying to get him to understand. "Well then what the hell was he talking about Stan!"he shouted finally letting the tears fall, not even a few days and he didn't even know if his boyfriend was his. He stopped and turned looking at Stan with plain hurt in his teary eyes while tears fell down his face.

"I don't know Kyle,I don't know!" Stan yelled back at him, tears streaming down his face. "Well then what the hell should I be doing because I don't know if I should go home or to stay ok!" Kyle cried back trying to stop the other tears from falling but failed. Stans tears poured down his cheeks leaving trails with his makeup. From the front of the house Craig yelled out " Oh Stan~." Cartman tried containing his laughter from the doorway. Stan turned his face to the front glaring at the open door. Hearing Craigs voice, more of the tears trailed down Kyle's cheeks. He didn't want to be near that asshole if he was gonna talk like this to Stan

Stan tried to calm down before telling Kyle "Just stay here, I'll deal with him." After not getting an answer Craig went to the backdoor, he wrapped his arms around Stan from behind. Stan struggled to get free from the arms while angrily speaking " Get the fuck off me!" Craig started to pull at his clothes. He was really going to sell this act thinking if he tried hard enough he might get a bit of extra cash. " Oh baby I miss you. I don't care what happens, let's do it until I cry out." He spoke with a husky voice trying to goad the both of them.

Kyle was about to stay to talk this out but Craig's actions just pushed him too far. He turned back around and started heading to the back door again. Stan growled. " I said get the fuck off!" He finally breaks free from Craig, pushing him off once more before trying to grab Kyle. Craig, not wanting to lose what he was promised, pushed on " Oh Stan why don't you tell your friend here how good we are in bed." Kyle clenched his eyes praying what he was hearing wasn't true. He really wanted to trust that if Stan was doing anything with anyone, he would have told him but Craig acting this way didn't give much trust. He made it to the backdoor and grabbed the handle, pulling the door open to leave. "Kyle, please don't go." Stan begged, his heart pounding. He couldn't take it if Kyle hated him." Stan, enough forget him and let's go upstairs." Craig smirked as he spoke, just a bit more than that money was his.

Kyle looked back once more, in his mind Stan was gonna have to choose if he really cared for him or if everything Craig said was true. Stan yelled at Craig "Get out get out get out!" He pushed the male further away from him trying to make him leave. Kyle stood at the door not leaving, he waited and watched the exchange go on between them finally seeming to understand that Craig was baiting them. Craig growled trying to think of a way to break them up. " Fine then Stan, tell Tweek, Token and Kenny that you've got a new boyfriend, after all we've been here for you to love you but you ditch us." He cried to him then turned and ran out the front door leaving after giving up.

Stan panted heavily feeling the adrenaline leave him. Kyle looked at Stan not sure what to say, this was something that was huge between them and he didn't know how to handle this conversation. Stan was finally done with everything and Kyle's silence spoke up "If you don't believe me then you can continue to walk out that door. I won't stop you." Kyle took a moment to process that while looking down, then at Stan one more time before he dropped his clothes. "I believe you, it just hurts to hear it. Im sorry Stan" He apologized in a tired voice as well, looking at him with red eyes

"It's alright.." Stan sighed while he wiped the tears from his eyes seeing how red they were. Kyle hesitated to walk over to him, scared he ruined whatever bond they may have had. Stan continued to use his hands to wipe the black makeup off his eyes as it started to stain his face. Cartman saw Craig leave but didn't hear anything to suggest a breakup went into the house and towards the backdoor. There he saw Kyle looking anxiously at Stan a few steps away. He rushed towards Kyle grabbing him by the arms shouting "Why do you stay with him?! You know you hate him and after all you saw how could you still be with him."