𝟮 | 𝗦𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘂 𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗮𝗶 𝗞𝗼𝗸𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘁𝗲

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

Haa.. The principle was shaking my hand rapidly, my arm will fall off at this rate.

"Thank you for coming to Nijikaru!!!" She practically yells as she points at the seats gesturing me and mama to sit down.

Finally after Tanaka-sama finally cooled off, I've come to remember that our last name is famous in this school..

"Wahh! Yoshino family! I'm such a fan! The students here have to learn from you!! But anyways! Now onto the next part. Your mom has told me what has happened at Haruka High we are devastated to hear that. We're glad to take you with us Yoshino-san!" The principle gleams with excitement. I like her already. Wayy better than Haruka.

I smiled warmly at Tanaka-sama.

"There is just paperwork mom must fill out, and the beginning exam. Knowing your scores from Haruka's files, this exam will be a piece of cake to you." I let out a sigh of relief. I thought they were on that EXTREME level, glad they aren't.

Mama and Tanaka-sama had a conversation as Mama was filling the papers out. I was so in thought about how people will treat me, will I even have friends? Will my school life be as shitty as it was in Haruka? I started to hum to calm myself down.

A paper slid on the table into my view, a list of clubs and their meanings? My eyes only concentrated on one NIJISEN, a singing club. I wonder.. maybe I will fit in better here?

"Tanaka-sama." I muttered, there's really no going back.

"I wanna join NIJISEN." She looked at me smiling.

"Lets get it started!!"

*.·:·. .·:·.*

Tanaka-sama decided to tour me around the school instead of assigning a student, we were conversing as we walked along these long hallways. I admired as I looked around, although I've been getting stares from students walking past.

I didn't care much though, it was just a stare.. hopefully theres no awful word spreading around of me yet? Surely..

"So Y/n, your mother and father has been a student here am I right?" Tanaka-sama halts my thoughts, as I glanced at her. I nodded slowly to answer her.

"My father was their principle, and I'm glad I get to be your principle for the rest of the remaining school years." She gives me a welcoming smile. I smile at her words, feeling touched.