Chapter 2-Alex

After the two bands finished practicing, Michael and I decided to go and hang out outside. The other boys went to get pizza.

Michael and I are alot closer than you may think. Most twins are no where close to each other and are usually complete opposites. Michael and I on the other hand are very, very close and are exactly the same other than gender.

Michael and I both dye our hair alot. At the moment we both have very light, almost white pink hair, and we tend to wear the same outfits.

We also have a "I can tell you anything" relationship. Ever since we were little we would tell each other anything and everything. When one of us did something that would get us both in trouble, which we did these kind of things alot, we came up with excuses together and told each other first. We were and still are troublemakers.

We also put each other first. When Michael first became friends with Cal and I first became friends with Luke, we promised to always put each other first no matter what. We kept that promise throughout the time I dated Luke and Michael dating the girls he dated and we've always kept close. Even after Ashton was added and 5 Seconds Of Summer were offically a band back in december of 2011, we stayed close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the boys got back with pizza, we ran inside, jumping on them. I jumped on Niall, ruffling his hair.

"Hey Blondey" I giggled.

"Hey pinky" Niall replied, laughing and pulling me into a hug.

Niall is really cool. I watched Louis throw Michael off him, laughing as Michael landed on the tile, laughing his head off.

I threw a piece of pizza on his stomach.

"Here ya go. Nice fail at that by the way" I said walkin away like I owned the place.

Luke followed in the same motion. We so sassy ya know. Oh that's right, you don't, 'cause you ain't sassy enough. Luke tripped over his own feet causing me too laugh. I helped him up and then we ate the 3 boxes of pizza before settling down too watch a movie. The 1D boys decided on Mean Girls which everyone but Michael and I cheered over. We saw the movie plenty of times back home in Australia because that's Luke's favorite movie. I just layed my head on Michael's chest, his arm around me and watched the movie for the nine thousandth time. Well, actually I fell asleep about halfway through the movie which was no suprised, I was pretty jet lagged from the long flight over here.

I woke up in the morning in a guest room and found out that the other boys were sleeping. I threw on a "The Rolling Stones" Crop top with some black skinny jeans and my worn black vans and went downstairs too start cooking breakfast for the boys. I took out as much pancake mix as I could find, about 3 cases of eggs, and the extra loaf of bread and started cooking.

I ended up making enough pancakes for each of us too have two, enough eggs for us too have two, enough pieces of toast for us too have one.

I woke up the boys by throwing pillows at them then ran as Michael ran after me but he caught me, throwing me onto the couch and tickling me. I screamed and laughed until I cried and that's when he finally stopped.

After the boys and I finished eating, I had them get dressed. Michael came down in a boy version of my outfit, so he basically had a "The Rolling Stones" tank top instead of crop top.

We ended up going outside and playing football, or as americans call it, soccer.

My team, me and the 5SOS boys, almost won but between Niall and Louis, Cal and I just couldn't do it.

After we played soccer the boys had too go too soundcheck.

We went home too clean up and then when over too soundcheck.

The 5SOS boys were going too play their song "Try hard" As their opening for the 1D boys.

I also learned that the boys stage set was

-What Makes you beautiful

- More Than This

- One Thing

- Little Things

-Night Changes

- One Way or Another ( Cover )

- Midnight Memories

I enjoyed watching that and then later the actual show.