twenty one

OMNISCIENT | NOT PROOFREADchiraq | 5:37 pm

chiraq | 5:37 pm

"you so handsome" china admired aidens face while she sat on his lap.

he was playing the game so his full attention wasn't focused on her.

"huh? what you say mama?" aiden asked once he finished his match in the game.

"mcht nothing bro" china rolled her eyes about to get up.

"baby my fault. what you said?" Aiden kept a tight hold on her waist so she couldn't get up.

"I said you are very handsome" she smiled which made him smile.

"and you are very beautiful. the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on" he spoke placing a few kisses on her neck.

she giggled before she spoke "we should go to the mall. I'm bored"

"go and get dressed den" he tapped her thigh signaling for her to get up.

she got up before she went and picked out a outfit.

once she did that she got dressed and then did her hair.

"damn, how the fuck you got ready that fast" china scrunched up her face seeing Aiden dressed and ready to go.

"you kno imma demon baby" he laughed.

she chuckled before she grabbed her purse "okay let's go"

they both made their way outside and to the car.

once they both got in, aiden pulled off and they headed to the mall.

"I ain't never been in here before" china said as they entered the mall hand in hand.

"where you wanna go?" demon said as he glanced down at her.

"oouu let's go to Victoria secret" china pulled his hand as she walked toward the store.

"I'm finna get me some matching setsss" china squealed going over to the under and the bras.

demon stood by her and just occupied his self by getting on his phone.

"oouu bae you think these cute?" china asked Aiden holding up a pair of black lace underwear and a pair of red lace underwear

"mhm, those gon look good on you" demon slapped her butt making her chuckle

she picked out a few more pairs before she went and looked at the bras; grabbing the same colored bras that matched her underwear.

once she was done her and Aiden both made their way to the counter to get all the stuff ringed up

"you want me to pay for some of it?" China asked and aiden immediately shook his head