Oc#13: Jezabel Madrigal

Alias: Cabeza caliente (hot head), cheater Gift: pyrokinesis (can create fire with her mind)Personality: short tempered, witty Inspiration:Raphael (teenage mutant ninja turtles 2012), Tulio (road to el Dorado)Fun fact: she doesn't have a good rela...

Gift: pyrokinesis (can create fire with her mind)
Personality: short tempered, witty
Inspiration:Raphael (teenage mutant ninja turtles 2012), Tulio (road to el Dorado)
Fun fact: she doesn't have a good relationship with her sister Isabella and her grandmother Alma.
She drives away men her grandmother tried to set her up with by throwing fireballs at them.
Relatives: Mirabel(sister), Isabella(sister), Lucia(sister), Dolores(cousin), Camilo(cousin), Antonio(cousin), Alma (grandmother), Pepa(Aunt), Bruno(uncle), Felix(uncle), Julietta(mother) Augustine(father)
Pet: Ember(salamander)
Likes: playing cards, playing dice, gambling, cheating, driving away all the men that Alma tries to set her up with, money, teasing Isabella
Dislike: Chores, arranged dates
Possession: loaded dice
Quote: If I believe in fate, I wouldn't be playing with loaded dice.(to her friends)
What's wrong being myself?(to Alma)
Why should I care about that stuck up sister of mine?(to Alma)
I'm 16, deal with it.(to Alma)
I'm gonna be rich.(to herself)
Stay out of this, Isabella.(to Isabella)
He had it coming.(to Ember)
I don't care if you want it to be a perfect night. I'm not going to the dinner. I'm going to play cards with my friends.(to Alma)
Money is more important than the community.(to her friends)
Stop acting like you're perfect Isa, because you're not.(to Isabella)
Isa is the most shallowest end of the gene pool.(to her friends)
They're the ones that are selfish, don't blame me.(to Alma)
I'm not the sort of female you think I am.(to a man Alma tried to set her up with)
Ha,ha, made you look.(teasing Isabella)
You seem to forgotten where you came from.(to Alma)
The only thing perfect about you Isabella is your a perfect ____.(arguing with Isabella)
You shouldn't care what people think.(to Maribel)
It's my life, I can do whatever I want and you can't stop me.(to Alma)