Gaming Session (Smut)

Hello luvs! My names Kay and ill be writing about your fav resident evil characters😘. Hope ya like it!

RE2 Remake Leon, gameing boyfriend!

Synopsis: Leons gaming with his friends while on a call, saying something was wrong with his headphones, and suddenly muting. The reality is quite the opposite, you under the desk, sucking him off. He goes quite AFK for sometime finally unmuting,but things weren't over quite yet.

!TW! Oral (m! receiving, reader jerking him off, its a short one. ) MDNI!!

Enjoy~!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Leon was on a gaming session with his friends, (Carlos Oliveria, Claire Reinfeild, Jill Valentine and Christ Redfield). Leon had felt a tap on his knee, looking under his desk seeing you perfectly snuggled under there, a sly smirk plastered across your face. He ignored it, his nervous face looking back at the screen. You stayed there under his desk, watching him as he gamed, before tapping slightly shifting under the desk onto your knees, looking up at Leon. His attention was divided to the screen again, before slightly flinching at a sudden zipping sound. He look under the desk to see you, unzipping his pants teasingly and slow. He quickly mutes, looking at you, his cheeks a rosy red. "what are you doing? im in the middle of- Mm~!" You began to palm the his erection through his pants, not daring to pull down his pants just yet. Leon began to let out soft, needy whimpers, eyes glued to your hand on his bulge. You kept rubbing slowly and in a teasing manner for minutes on end, before hearing Leon's voice once again. "B-Baby please! Stop teasing m-me~!". His voice was needy, soft whimpers and lewd sounds escaping his slightly parted mouth. You finally give in, slowly pulling down his pants to his ankles, a clear tent in his boxers and wet stain. You suddenly stop, looking up at him with a teasing grin. "unmute yourself love" you say in a teasing, low voice. Leon dosent ask any questions, desperate for any kind of friction as he shakily unmutes and starts playing the game once again. You start to pull down his boxers, the undergarment falling to his ankles. You slowly take his member into your,starting to pump your hand and down, using his pre cum as a lube. Leon bites his bottom lip firmly, restraining any lewd noises from escaping his mouth as you start to pump your hand faster. Leon kept his hands on the keyboard, cheeks a rosy color. You giggle, removing your hand for a split second before shifting around again and taking his whole length into your mouth and down his throat. Leon lets out a loud moan and gasps, trying to cover it up with screams towards his computer screen, before quickly muteing again. "Oh...oh baby thats it~!" Leon didnt bother holding back anymore,his mouth slightly parted as lewd noises excited his mouth. You kept taking length down your throat, letting out soft whimpers as you felt himself twitch a bit,his moans becoming louder. The room was humid, the scent of sex high in the air as you kept going. "Sweetheart...S-Stop it! im gonna..Mm~!". He grabbed a fistful of your hair and pushed your head down as far as it could go, shooting thick ropes of cum down your throat, letting out a high pitched moan of relief. You finally swallowed, taking him out of your mouth panting,sitting back down under the desk comfortably. You could hear other voices suddenly from leons headphones from above. "Leon, what was all that noise??". There were giggles from Leons other freinds as Carlos kept speaking, Leon scrambling to to fix his headphones as you giggled from under the desk.

A/N
Hey luvs! This is my first smut, Hopefully i did well <3. Let me know if you guys have any other fandoms youd like me to do for ya. Have a wonderful rest of your day and remember to drink some water and chill!♡♡♡♡

~kay♡