Getting High With Him

Before we start we know he likes to get a little zooted sometimes, especially with you and his buddies.

Kelso loved smoking with you, if he wanted to get high he wanted to make sure his girl was right there with him. Just him rolling joints with you sitting right next to him looking pretty like always was enough to get him excited. He either has his hand on your thigh as some TV show was on in the background as you lean into his chest or he has you straddling his lap with your mouth inches from his.

When your straddling him you can bet he is blowing the smoke into your mouth. His hand wrapped around your neck while giving you that amazing high. He'll bring his lips to yours, kissing you as the smoke travels from his mouth to yours.

Also whenever he is high he is SUPER horny. His hand explores all over your body, basically begging for attention. Sliding his hands up and down your thighs,pulling your shirt up so he kiss your breasts, grabbing your ass while your straddling him. He's just so horny for you.

And giving him head while high your both high is the most pleasurable thing for the both of you. Both of you are euphoric when his tongue circles your clit and and he looks up at you with his droopy puppy dog eyes while trying to make you cum. Every feeling is just elevated by 100.

The sex you guys have when high is even better. It's so much slower and intimate, he is always so focused on the way you feel and the way you react to his touch. He makes sure your practically begging for him while he makes love bites all over his beautiful girl.

(word count: 297)