Chapter 1 REVAMPED

I'm just letting out what's in my mind after reading Naruto Namikaze: Kyoka Suigetsu by theeyellowflash69.

Don't mind it too much lol.

As for why I haven't updated the other series, I haven't beta-ed them at all since I was too busy IRL.

Two chapters REVAMPED!

XxXxX

Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto died whilst standing.

Or so they thought.

No.

His soul was transferred to a more primitive dimension.

To the time where the Soul King was still the lone Shinigami before he ascended.

He had one last job before his life ended.

One job that would shape the future to what it was today.

The old man opened his eyes inside a deep forest filled with dread and death.

He was wearing his Shihakushō and white long-sleeved Haori on top of it.

His everlasting partner, Ryūjin Jakka, not in its released state in his hand.

On the other hand, a dreaded tool that caused the war between the Soul Society and Aizen, Hōgyoku.

The imparted knowledge made the old man sighed as this was what the Soul King wish for.

Then he heard a voice not far from where he woke up.

He walked toward the noise and found a blonde haired boy no older than 7 years old who looked beaten and wounded.

Genryūsai squinted his eyes in disgust at the injuries the child had endured.

Then he watched something remarkable happening to the boy's injuries.

They healed themselves.

Moreover, he could feel the mark of Shinigami on the boy.

A boy that was born on the day the Shinigami was summoned to this realm to seal the Biju inside him as an infant.

Genryūsai sighed in relief.

He didn't need to look for the boy all over the world.

He had found the child earlier than he thought of.

"What happened, my boy? Why are you here alone?"

XxXxX

October 10th, 7 years ago.

In a secluded place in Konoha which was guarded by a squad of ANBU.

A woman with red hair was giving birth with her husband and student on her side.

The process went safely and the husband managed to suppress the Biju sealed in his wife as it could have escaped while the Jinchuriki was in the process of giving birth.

It only happened to female Jinchuriki though.

Everything went upside down soon after that, the medics were killed, the woman's student was trying to protect the newborn baby until she was knocked out and the baby himself was taken by a man in a mask.

The ANBU stationed outside were killed and the man in the mask tried to kill the baby until the husband managed to save his son and his wife's student and teleported to a safe house.

He left the two there when he noticed the Biju was released and teleported again to save his wife.

They returned to the safe house and the husband left alone to stop the Biju from destroying the village.